Black and Red Viper ---on the Way

riwracer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive:I got a build date of Feb 14th for my black with red stripe Viper. I ordered a red interior and razor wheels. My dealer said it would be in about Feb 28th....sounds a bit quick to complete the build but......
This is my third Viper from this dealer and he has been right on so far..
Pictures will follow when it arrives and I will have a quarter mile time to compare against my 03[11.9] which is stock
RIRace

ps If anyone has any pics of black with red stripe viper, even if older, please post

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive:I got a build date of Feb 14th for my black with red stripe Viper. I ordered a red interior and razor wheels. My dealer said it would be in about Feb 28th....sounds a bit quick to complete the build but......
Pictures will follow when it arrives and I will have a quarter mile time to compare against my 03[11.9] which is stock
RIRace

ps If anyone has any pics of black with red stripe viper, even if older, please post

This is your third Viper and you are still an "Enthusiast"? What's up with that?:confused:

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
RIRace

My '06. I put red emblems on the car....and it really brought out the red stripes even more. This is still my favorite combo of all.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful color combo...almost like the Black Mambas, without the red stripes. I also like that other Viper shown in picture, the red w/black stripes and black wheels, yours? Can you show that full pic? Thx! ~juli

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would think he might be a bit optimistic this time, as the striping is taking at least 2 weeks or longer after the car is finished - and then you have shipping.

If it was started on the 14th that is a good sign, as black just got going and it has been moving pretty quick this January.

Post some pictures when you get it and good luck.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
More please! Can you start a thread just for photos of this car :love: :drooler: :eater:

lol. Thanks much. Last time I posted pics of this car...the negative comments on the wing and wheels were non-stop...IIRC. But I am glad you appreciate it!!

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, I don't care for the wing either but the rest of the car is **** enough to make me look right past that!! :D Yower caaar eas dayumn seyucksee :2tu: Seriously!

Was the hattery before the ACR release? Where is this thread? I need a new screen saver.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL, I don't care for the wing either but the rest of the car is **** enough to make me look right past that!! :D Yower caaar eas dayumn seyucksee :2tu: Seriously!

Was the hattery before the ACR release? Where is this thread? I need a new screen saver.

Yeah..it was way before black wheels were "in". Most of the comments were actually on the wing. I actually black chromed the wheels on the Black/red stripe coupe also.

snakeplissken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah..it was way before black wheels were "in". Most of the comments were actually on the wing. I actually black chromed the wheels on the Black/red stripe coupe also.
Did either of your 08's arrive yet? How about the SSG?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper