Black & blue Viper garage man cave

BlueRush2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here there friends. I had just become active on the boards early last year when some things went down in the family that put me out of commission for most of 2010. It's all good now and I'm glad to be back.

The following are pics of my garage. I'm posting before and after pics so that if there's anyone out there thinking they might want to do this but aren't sure if it's worth it, they'll go ahead and give it a shot.

I have no mechanical training, everything I do is self taught, but I always believe in trying to do it myself before paying someone else. The worst that can happen is that I pay them anyway so why not try it yourself first, right? I have found many people in the Club who are willing to help and provide advice and I thank you all. In particular Jon B at Partsrack, Mark Jorgensen at Woodhouse, John Gastman at Roanoke, Dan Lesser at Viper Specialty, and of course Chuck Tator.

Here's my new garage, man cave, snake pit and dog house all in one...

I told my wife that I now had cars, cable and brew so I was set and wouldn't need to come inside that often. Except for, well..

My joke went over like a fart in church.

Pics of Venzano interior in next post..

Thanks those of you who have spent time teaching me about Vipers!

lilgookiemonsta

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I keep seeing dream garages here on the forum :p Maybe a sign? :D

EDIT: Also, what rear deck lid spoiler and front splitter is that? Love the Z06 + snake combo btw :thumbup:

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exellent work,and great looking viper. That vette is going to leak oil all over the snake. Cheers

tpduke112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love it because it looks functional! Some garages are cleaner/nicer than a house. Yours looks like I could actually get some work done in it!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet, I'm in the middle of doing all this to mine too! Where did you get your floor tiles? I've looked a couple of places but want the best quality/value I can find. Were they easy to install, how did it go around the edges?

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Very nice work. I love the logo on the floor. I have some unfinished tiling in my basement if you're not doing anything now that your garage is finished. :smirk:

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep seeing dream garages here on the forum :p Maybe a sign? :D

EDIT: Also, what rear deck lid spoiler and front splitter is that? Love the Z06 + snake combo btw :thumbup:

The splitter looks like the Eurotek carbon fiber lip splitter. Steve at Vipair also sells one like that. The spoiler looks to be the Autoform style. JonB Partsrack for that.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet, I'm in the middle of doing all this to mine too! Where did you get your floor tiles? I've looked a couple of places but want the best quality/value I can find. Were they easy to install, how did it go around the edges?

Just looking at the pretty pictures? The wording says 'concrete stain'.:rolaugh:

Mr. Mom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very, VERY nice!!
I really like the side-lift garage door opener and the fact that you could get a lift in there. Makes me wonder............

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice!

FYI, I moved this to the General Viper section so the Gen 1/2 guys can enjoy it too!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you get that Viper clock, been looking for something similar.
Those side lift jack screw openers are the best, just put two in my new garage build.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21