Black Chrome 6 Spokes? Anyone have pics?

SSGSRT476

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone has pictures of some 6 Spokes in Black Chrome? Pref on SSG, but any will do, & where they were chromed at....

Thanks!!!
Ryan

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think there is a jon b thread somewhere here with my ssg coupe on black chrome h-spokes i used cal-chrome they do great work

1MEANASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have them on my 2010 toxic orange coupe- had cal chrome do them - also have them on 08 black chally - also did the gas cover to match wheels on the viper - they do fantastic work and they know vipers

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone has pictures of some 6 Spokes in Black Chrome? Pref on SSG, but any will do, & where they were chromed at....

Thanks!!!
Ryan

Here ya go. Picture of Smokin 2's 09 ACR.
You must be registered for see images attach

(Mike, I hope you don't mind)

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm doing that and my race cap as well I can't wait! It will be awhile before I get it done though, I'm not using my SRT-6 spokes until I get orders to Germany.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Don't mind at all. I had them powdercoated not black chromed though. Held up well so far, 18 months and 6K miles. After waxing them the brake dust just rinses off, even after a track weekend.

I figured it would be close enough as it is an SSG w/blk 6 spokes. If I hadn't got a deal on ACR wheels from some VCA vendors, I would have bought another set of 6 spokes and powder coated them black like yours for the track.

OP
OP
SSGSRT476

SSGSRT476

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shooter, thanks!!! SMOKING....that is SMOKIN!!! Sick looking car, I can't wait to get a SSG car this summer my life long dream will pan out!!