Black Wheels On A Blue Coupe?

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have an silver 03 with sidewinders wheels with black centers. I've been looking for a 06 coupe with 5 spokes. I think I've found a nice blue with silver stripes but it has the original 10 spoke wheels (that I don't like). Has anyone ever put black centered wheels on a blue coupe? I can't find any photos of one. Any photos or comments would be appreciated. Thanks

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have black wheels on blue coupe, but have black stripes.
You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• vcabbq.jpg
    vcabbq.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 151

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The thing about a personal preference is that it is just that....personal.....I don't care for black wheels at all, but if that's what you like......don't ask, just do it!

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an silver 03 with sidewinders wheels with black centers. I've been looking for a 06 coupe with 5 spokes. I think I've found a nice blue with silver stripes but it has the original 10 spoke wheels (that I don't like). Has anyone ever put black centered wheels on a blue coupe? I can't find any photos of one. Any photos or comments would be appreciated. Thanks

06 coupe silver stripes with sidewinder wheels powercoated black
You must be registered for see images attach

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me they look like old 70's sedan wheels, missing the hubcaps; unfitting for a prestigious car like the Viper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte