Black with red stipes SRT10

riwracer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive:

Though I have been following all the posts, I have not logged in to the point where I forgot my password....took awhile....but I am back.
I just ordered a black SRT vert with red stripes, red/black interior and razor wheels. As you know, this is a fall color, so I have a bit of a wait.
My Dodge dealer has one viper venom red coupe, one convert and one blue convert ordered for his floor. Since this is my third viper, I will be well taken care.
The dealer was afraid to order green. As stated on this site, the colors are going to be gone before you can actually order...so seeing them in real life is rather difficult. I originally was going to get venom red, but since I couldn't get to see one, I opted for the black. I realize I could see a picture on the SRT site, but it is not the same.
I have to make a comment about the viper vs z06......I own an 06 Z06 and an 03 SRT....both are stock, and the SRT ran 11.9 at Desoto raceway in 60 degree weather.
On the power tour, I took my Z06 because of comfort, and ran 12.00 in 94 degree weather. I did out run a ford GT during the tour.
The cars are extremely close as you can see. It is possible the Z06 is faster as hot weather adds considerable time at the strip. The cars are close enough speed wise that the driver really makes the difference, but there is nothing like driveing the SRT with the top off for the rush....there, the viper will always have the big edge.
riwracer

Last edited:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re seeing the colors - Every dealer has a 08 catalog with real color strips of all dodge/chrylser colors and options

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would go to the post on 2008 Stripes!!!. The Edmund's video shows coupes that are Green with black stripes, GTS blue with silver stripes and Venom red with white stripes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire