BlownGTS complete and running.....!

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said it before in your other thread and I'll say it again, you have one sick car there and an excellent mechanic (I think even one of the Viper guys on here knew Kevin and said he is awsome on your other thread)

Congrats, but I don't know about taking it to the track on street tires, I see you having traction problems in 1st, 2nd, and probably 3rd lol w/o some major feathering of the trottle, unless your running drag radials? Good luck :2tu: Your car should be good for a trap speed of at least 140 mph :headbang:

OP
OP
B

BLOWNGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[quoteThanks he is really good with these cars. Trust me. LOL

BlownGTS,

I think your friend needs to open up a tuner shop. If he can do this on a consistent basis he can make a lot of money and take a big chunk of market share from the other tuners.

I wonder what he's doing differently than Mike Adams who's running the same Paxton set up.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks. He does have a shop. Underground Racing in Charlotte Nc.

OP
OP
B

BLOWNGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Said it before in your other thread and I'll say it again, you have one sick car there and an excellent mechanic (I think even one of the Viper guys on here knew Kevin and said he is awsome on your other thread)

Congrats, but I don't know about taking it to the track on street tires, I see you having traction problems in 1st, 2nd, and probably 3rd lol w/o some major feathering of the trottle, unless your running drag radials? Good luck :2tu: Your car should be good for a trap speed of at least 140 mph :headbang:
Thanks. He is very good. Yes you have to feather it even in 3rd. Would love to put slicks on it but don't want to put a clutch in right now.

BUFF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, I saw your car last Sunday at the Supra dyno day. You car looks awesome and it was pretty bad a** seeing the blower through your air duct

OP
OP
B

BLOWNGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dude, I saw your car last Sunday at the Supra dyno day. You car looks awesome and it was pretty bad a** seeing the blower through your air duct
Thanks I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4