Blue GEN V with a clean wheel...

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a nice looking SRT. Going to have to paint the calipers if I get one.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the blue. Not sure if I like the EdHardy wheels.

The taller spoiler should fix the balance and the car will be perfect.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the blue. Not sure if I like the EdHardy wheels.

The taller spoiler should fix the balance and the car will be perfect.

"EdHardy wheels"? I dont get it. Are you saying ADV wheels are a fad? If so, I wont agree with you there. They have some badass wheels.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the SL version of those wheels on my Gallardo. Nothing but compliments on it so far, and you adding them to a Blue Gen V = WIN!!!

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"EdHardy wheels"? I dont get it. Are you saying ADV wheels are a fad? If so, I wont agree with you there. They have some badass wheels.

Yes. ADV.1 is definitely a fad wheel. I'm not saying they don't have bad ass wheels, but I'm speaking the truth. Years back I said 360 forged was a fad, sure enough I was right. I also called the pin striped wheel fad. I wouldn't be caught dead with those overpriced wheels on my car. Give me a set of OG HRE any day of the week! ADV.1 will fade out and a new fad will start.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes. ADV.1 is definitely a fad wheel. I'm not saying they don't have bad ass wheels, but I'm speaking the truth. Years back I said 360 forged was a fad, sure enough I was right. I also called the pin striped wheel fad. I wouldn't be caught dead with those overpriced wheels on my car. Give me a set of OG HRE any day of the week! ADV.1 will fade out and a new fad will start.

lmao you are aware that HRE's cost more than the "overpriced" wheels you mentioned right? The three companies you also mentioned use the same forgings for their wheels, only difference is the machined design.

I see you're in Houston, what Viper do you drive not sure if I've met you before.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the SL version of those wheels on my Gallardo. Nothing but compliments on it so far, and you adding them to a Blue Gen V = WIN!!!

What's up man! Bet those fad ADV's look great on your G.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up man! Bet those fad ADV's look great on your G.

Haha Andy!! I fell in love with them the first time I saw them on the Velos design Gallardo...and bought them from him :D

HRE's designs are really dated IMO. ADV.1 is pumping out so many new and fresh designs, it's unreal.

You must be registered for see images

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
That's just the right shade of blue.

Not too light, like a baby blanket.

Not too dark, like my Saphire, which most of the time nearly looks black. (Although I still like it!) But it doesn't catch much light, hard to see the metal unless the lighting is good.

But that blue there is just right!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ADV.1 has some of the best design detail in the industry, bar none. Calling them a "fad" is absurd, since they keep putting out nice designs year after year. Many brands make a living trying to copy their designs. As long as they continue to market the brand and provide quality wheels, they won't be going away. Most "fad" wheel companies suffered business/reputation setbacks which made them struggle at some time. 360, Fikse, and a few others.

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ADV.1 has some of the best design detail in the industry, bar none. Calling them a "fad" is absurd, since they keep putting out nice designs year after year. Many brands make a living trying to copy their designs. As long as they continue to market the brand and provide quality wheels, they won't be going away. Most "fad" wheel companies suffered business/reputation setbacks which made them struggle at some time. 360, Fikse, and a few others.

I thought the ADV.1 guys were the same guys who created those reputation issues at 360. No?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950