BOLO Stolen 1999 Viper GTS

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be on the lookout for a 1999 Viper GTS, silver/blue stripes, stock polished wheels, Texas license plate TBP243, which was stolen from a location in Seguin, Texas (just east of San Antonio) over the weekend of January 17th.

Please contact Guadalupe Sheriffs Department Investigator Bobby Bailey at (830) 379-1224 ext 247 or PM me if you have any information on the whereabouts of this Viper.

Please report anyone selling GTS parts under suspicious circumstances in the area as well.

Let's get this Viper back to its owner! Thanks.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:evilmad: Any more details, lets hope the cars OK, and if they find the low life that took the car maybe the police could hand the guy over to us for a little car dragging :evilmad:

Sorry to hear this :(
Mark
UK

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Once again, looks like dealer didn't control keys very well. Inside job?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another little dummy inside job. they will find it------:eater:

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know the license plate but at 1:36 I saw car exactly as described headed east on 2222 crossing city park. As I did not see the plate it may or may not be the car but it was not my local friend I sent a Text message to see if it was them - (went too fast to see who driving/how many in car)....

ViperGal

OP
OP
SA HEAT

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again, looks like dealer didn't control keys very well. Inside job?

Without going into too much detail, whoever stole it went through a lot of trouble if they were trying to make it look like it wasn't an inside job....I'm thinking it was a legit theft (if that makes any sense :)).

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There aren't too many of those in that color combo...if the idiot is out they'll be spotted.

I believe there is another like mine around here; a friend of mine saw it before Christmas then Viper Gal saw the twin a few days ago. I'm probably coming to the thing in SA tomorrow...hopefully they're caught by then because I don't need any extra eyes on me...

OP
OP
SA HEAT

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There aren't too many of those in that color combo...if the idiot is out they'll be spotted.

I believe there is another like mine around here; a friend of mine saw it before Christmas then Viper Gal saw the twin a few days ago. I'm probably coming to the thing in SA tomorrow...hopefully they're caught by then because I don't need any extra eyes on me...

All the LE agencies in the area have had photos of an identical silver/blue GTS distributed on the BOLO.....just in case, if I were you I'd make sure you have all your paperwork with you. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang