Bought daily driver...

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
versus driving it everyday like a honda civic you ****ing idiot. buy a corvette *******.

I drive my Viper every day because I'm not a skirt wearing p***y like you *****. If you actually had the slightest knowledge of cars you would realize they are meant to be driven but living as a ****ing idiot I understand your dilemma you *****.

Last edited:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bahhahaha! It's one thing to be considered a hotdog swallower by your peers, but to be called out to buy a vette...priceless!:lmao:

When are you going to learn to be nice dave?

Now this is weak. You call him out with your idiotic comment, and when the majority doesnt follow suit, you do a 180, tuck tail and kiss his a**.

Good to see that you've hooked up with your BF here to post. As many times as you mention hotdogs etc it is quite clear you are a flaming ***.

When you decide you want to get something blown and fast, try here:

Tweasy's next ride

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see that you've hooked up with your BF here to post. As many times as you mention hotdogs etc it is quite clear you are a flaming ***.

When you decide you want to get something blown and fast, try here:

Tweasy's next ride

Dave, the lesson here, is you continue to point out what you think is wrong with others, very often. I hate to break it to you but you are not right, all the time. You fail to support your statements with fact, and when you are wrong you attack people on levels that have nothing to do with the topic at hand, which is in most cases, car orientated. Notice how I have done the same to you with your hotdog eating fetish. I hope you are making sense of this, (or even a small part), as it may help you.

Thank you for the pictures, but I think these speak more to your level of maturity and mental capasity:), than any insult you may have intended. I think an original "dave" in crayola would be more suitable.

Please respect everyone on this site, or I will have to publicly spank you once again.

Game, set and match; 2Easy.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else besides me notice in this movie Mall Cop when he's in the arcade playing the dance dance revolution arcade game, there was the Viper Night Drivin' Sega Pinball Machine? :D

I wanted to buy it, but everywhere I looked it's like $2-3,000. I'd definitely consider spending that much, but can't afford it at the moment while buying my mods.

LOL your training bra needs adjustment again teasy. Some of us here actually drive cars, and in the case of excluding you, own one. I am however glad that you at least put logos on your Viper and are "green." :lmao:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Stang. Nothing wrong with a Ford--I have a lot $ ******* in them. Ford, Dodge, Chevy matters not to me as long as it is AMERICAN.:usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4