Bowling Green V-10 Nationals Official Update

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dates are April 16-17
Location Beechbend park
www.beechbend.com

Hotel Inforamtion
I am working with the same Hotel as last year as well as a couple others for the following requirements:
1. REAL SECURITY
2. Best Rates and Location

I am renting the entire Go-cart Facility for Just VIPER PEOPLE! Registered at the event. Racers and Spectators. Must attend the event to participate. (This will be considered the Road racing for the event )

To secure the best rates and security it is best that people honor the Host Hotel. This helps for the following year by when we return if we use the number of Rooms we request and in return they will take good care of us.

We have the Track for 2 Full days with Viper Only Racing! The street Tire shhot-out will be ran on Friday as well as the Tow Truck Challenge. We will run this event early so people will have extra track time to Test n Tune for the Main event on Saturday.

Many people post things concerning the events and sometimes they get information confused. If it does not come from me it is not official!

Class structure will be the same as FLorida and will remain in effect for the rest of the year.

Street tire shoot-out - OWNER MUST DRIVE THE CAR!

Yes 1Tony1, Tom Welch, PaulS WE will continue to run the Pro Tree!

if any questions please let me know i will have full schedule and hotel confirmations by the end of next week.

See you there!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this is a Friday, Saturday event??? Just noticed that and wanted to be sure.

John

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friday and Saturday Only No SUNDAY the track host a NHRA Series and way to much Cash to buy that event out!

Friday is Dyno SHoot-out and Street tire shoot-out and Toll vehicle challenge

Night time is Go carts
Saturday is the Main Event

there will be a registration form on the event website in the next few days

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The record is held by SW with his 10.01 run that was in Bowling Green, Ky for the Very 1st V-10 Nationals this is a car that was built By Racing Solutions of Houston they also own the fastest 6-speed Viper Record as well.

Being a record I mean for a Six speed wtih the original suspension NO SOLID axle.

The 9.5 is Very Impressive but it is not to be compared to the RSi car that SW owns.

I hope this car will atttend the V-10 Nationals. There will be plenty of cars with Auto's that will make for some serious Racing action.

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dr Roof, I saw a post a guy made on one of the forums. He said that he went his fastest pass in Florida during the street tire shoot out. He stated that he had Pirelli tires on the car. I thought it had to be pilots? If this it true, he could have bumped someone with pilots out of placing. My point is all the racers need to be members of the tech crew and look at the tires on all the cars in the staging lanes and report any brand x tires to you, correct?

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize that there was some Vipers running tires other than Pilots. They were told and they did not compete in the actual event they just Test N tuned. If someone got buy I missed it.

From Now on we will watch these things more closely to make sure everyone is on the same playing field.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960