bradenton dragway 10-23 test and tune

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
29th is on Wed. no test and tune until next night on Thurs. the 30th. I might be there this week.

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

Your sig is wrong....you ran 11.62 on e.t. streets also.

Tom

Its not wrong I just did not add that one to it. I just want to show the fastest times on the two different tires. I did not want to be like some people and put the time down and take credit for it when they did not even drive the car. Keeps it legit. When I match that 11.30 I will remove your name. I appreciate you driving it and setting a goal for me.

OP
OP
P

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like im going the 23rd and the 29th. whats the word on the bfg drag radials. im thinking of buying a set

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
29th is looking real nice. I have a trip planned to Miami and how do I get to Bradenton?? what time?

Let's just rent the track!

OP
OP
P

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the track isnt open the 29th to the public, cudaman lives down there mabey he could hook you up with the track owners.

back to tonight, is anyone else going, im there for sure.

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from track. Met Matt watched him make a few runs as well as my son in my wifes Vette. To my surprise they seemed to be enforcing rules. They told Matt he needed a roll bar, five point seat belts, etc. I've never had them ask for more than a helment.

David if you come it will have to on the 30th. Track not open on the 29th.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
29th is looking real nice. I have a trip planned to Miami and how do I get to Bradenton?? what time?

Let's just rent the track!

Dr.Roof ...I live 10 minutes from track along side I 75 ...no need to rent the track ...you can easily get 7-10 runs on a Test and Tune on Thursday,if you get there at 6:00 pm easly 12 -15 runs.

Matt L is there tonight.

Weather will be perfect next Thursday (10-30-03) cold front coming thru night before :2tu: .
Fuelman and Larry Macedo are coming from Orlando. Fuelman and Cudaman's wives will be running John's S/C modified Harley truck..... Macedo is doing some mods to the truck for the lady's to beat up on some of the old boys :eek: at the track.

Cudaman :usa:

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want to be there by 6 pm. Tonight was not to bad ,last Thurs. they had 200 cars. Maybe Ward or Tom can talk them into letting us enter from the other side like the motorcycles.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike ... how did you do??? What about Matt L.?

I will send a email to track owners about a number of Vipers being there on 10/30 and see if we can get the west entry side.

Cudaman :usa:

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thursday probably won't work guys. I have a 4 year old that I promised to be home for Trick or treat. If I stay and drag race thursday I am in big trouble!