>>>> Brand New GenII Trans For Sale <<<<

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I truly don't understand is why people like you come out of hibernation

bored guys who start a bunch of crap (like you) are the reason why we don't post in these forums very much.

while you're here hijacking posts, we're in the shop wrenching.

stay out of this thread and go somewhere else.

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half you 30 posts are in THIS THREAD!

Now you're attracting the wrong kind of attention. :( Wrestle with pigs...get all muddy. :)

i know what you're saying. it seems like many positive threads here turn into mudslinging contests.

unfortunately, many of the posts were in response to your comments vipermad. ;)

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
chuck,

you on the way to VOI to show these guys how to trade some paint?

i haven't been lurking on the alley lately, so i don't know if you planned on going or not.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. I wish but I couldn't drive all the way out there without doing VD on the following weekend. Total cost including missing nearly two weeks of work was waaaaaaay to much scratch.

Now...if I would have had a sponsor...

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. I wish but I couldn't drive all the way out there without doing VD on the following weekend. Total cost including missing nearly two weeks of work was waaaaaaay to much scratch.

Now...if I would have had a sponsor...

we would like to sponser you chuck, but then we would have to add a "chuck rt sponsor tax" to our items/labor.

i don't think it would go over very well with our customers and JD would call us out on the forums over it. sorry! :D

we have a lot of respect for the excellent job you do out there at the track events that you attend. you represent the viper community in a great way. (many won't admit it, but the #34 strikes fear in your competitors!)

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:( Wrestle with pigs...get all muddy. :)

Isnt the quote more expounded with "If you wrestle with the pigs, you both get muddy and the pigs like it."

Thats the important part. Someone got baited, and looks really muddy right now, and the other guy is just as happy as pigs in .... ok.. we get the point.

Thaks for the entertainment, nice to watch from the sidelines, now i get why eveyone watches some of my less then amicable posts :) :D

Jon

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for the record, I owe Chris an apology. As much as it breaks my heart to apologize to someone this arrogant... Chris - I'm sorry. Trannies aren't as cheap as they used to be. After doing some research, I came up with:
Dealer cost $3620
List $6,035

Glad I got me a spare.

I still ain't buying yours and I still wouldn't buy from you b/c of the attitude. a simple "dealer cost is X, list is Y" would have shut up the majority of the masses. Why is it that people think that dealer "buy" prices are such a secret, anyway? they aren't... but I digress.

good luck w/ the tranny!

JD

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After doing some research, I came up with:
Dealer cost $3620
List $6,035

now you can see why your quotes of $2750/$1800 were so insulting.

that is why i wanted you find somone who was willing to sell you a trans at the price you were talking about. Nobody will sell you a brand new GenII viper trans for $2750.

we're selling for $300 LESS than dealer cost.

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for the record, I owe Chris an apology. As much as it breaks my heart to apologize to someone this arrogant... Chris - I'm sorry.

btw, vipermad, chuck and the hundreds of viper owners that we have worked with know that we are not an arrogant bunch of guys.

dan sets that example for everyone here by being helpful, courteous, knowledgeable and by being an all-around nice guy to everyone who calls or comes by the shop.

i took offense to your "viper tax" remarks and stuck up for what i know is right. that is, we are offering the trans for what we paid. which is fair for both the buying and selling parties involved.

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:( Wrestle with pigs...get all muddy. :)

Isnt the quote more expounded with "If you wrestle with the pigs, you both get muddy and the pigs like it."

Thats the important part. Someone got baited, and looks really muddy right now, and the other guy is just as happy as pigs in .... ok.. we get the point.

Thaks for the entertainment, nice to watch from the sidelines, now i get why eveyone watches some of my less then amicable posts :) :D

Jon

i've lurked on here for years and it always seemed funny to me how the most innocent of posts will turn ugly so quickly.

i always found them amusing (vipair comes to mind) until it was MY thread that was overrun with negative comments!

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for the record, I owe Chris an apology. As much as it breaks my heart to apologize - I'm sorry. Trannies aren't as cheap as they used to be. After doing some research, I came up with:
Dealer cost $3620
List $6,035

JD,

So the final answer to all of your jabs and mean spirited remarks is that we are selling the trans for $300 LESS than dealer cost and $2700 LESS than list price.

to me, that sounds very fair for the buyer. a brand spanking new trans for $300 less than dealer cost with the shipping included.

thanks for proving my point that we are not overcharging!

Chris Jensen
DC Performance
800-884-0266
[email protected]

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my tranny back from G-Force...with new stonger 1st-4th, 9130 main shaft, coupler, and triple cone syncros for $4000 even

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List price is for a-holes who try to screw people. you should know that if you are in the car dealer business.

JD,

we're not trying to sell it at list price.

you've already proven that we are selling for almost half of list price. and that we are selling for less than dealer cost.

you have no useful information or constructive comments, so go somewhere else.

i don't know why you can't take a hint and stop posting in this thread.

you've worn out your welcome here.

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List price is for a-holes who try to screw people.

JD,

you're the only one here that comes across like that. it sounds like you are projecting your mental state on us.

except for you,everyone else here have been well behaved. (for the most part...)

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*sniff* *sniff*

you hurt my feelings.

my 2100+ posts must all have been worthless.

go hock your warez somewhere else!

at least you are an _expensive_ *****... but at the end of the day, you are still...

:nana:

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*sniff* *sniff*

you hurt my feelings.

my 2100+ posts must all have been worthless.

JD,

i'm sure most of your posts consisted of the same worthless nonsense you have been posting in this thread.

if you don't want to buy it, then mind your own business and stay out of this discussion.

if an item is for sale, then only the interested parties in buying said item need to post. you are neither buying nor interested in buying, so butt out of the converstion.

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
go hock your warez somewhere else!

JD,

it's one item.

that is on national backorder.

that is being sold for under dealer cost.

the self-hatred that is spewing from your keyboard is tiresome. crawl back into your hole and stay off this discussion thread.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*sniff* *sniff*

I'd never buy anything from DC performance after this thread. And the rest of the viper world can come to their own conclusions. But your commentary isn't doing you any good at all.

I take back my apology to you. I went out on my own and owned up to an error. You didn't deserve it.

It is a shame that you are giving Dan and crew a bad name.

Your personal attacks show your true colors. It is a shame that people like you are in the viper community. Darn shame. We need more of the good people.

JonB can get me a tranny with much less headache than you. So can my local dealerships. Why anyone would buy from you after this is well beyond me.

You've done enough damage to yourself. I don't need to say anymore.

And quit with the personal threats. For the right price, i'd have bought. But not anymore.

*flick*

JD

OP
OP
V

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the right price, i'd have bought. But not anymore.

JD

JD,

the right price for you would have been for us to practically give it to you for free.

so far in this thread you are the only one who looks like a bad person, not any of us here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery