Reaction score
Lee- wishes come true.
You must be registered for see images attach

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks so much musicncars! I know Lee hopes it's his, but I hope it's mine! My Viper Blue ACR went on the line 8/5 and went to 'I' status 8/11. Could be anyone's guess. I'm hoping to see mine at VOI10!!! :D

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How many people ordered Viper Blue ACRs? I was told the total number was about seven total, and it looks like we have three accounted for already! Mine is two-tone black/blue interior and graphite bezel. Musicncars - any chance you got a peek inside? :2tu:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Pictures. The blue looks very similar to the Kawasaki ZX14 Candy Blue Plasma color, one of the most desirable colors in motorcycles.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many people ordered Viper Blue ACRs? I was told the total number was about seven total, and it looks like we have three accounted for already! Mine is two-tone black/blue interior and graphite bezel. Musicncars - any chance you got a peek inside? :2tu:

I did not get a peek inside.:( we were very limited on the access that we had to these cool cars. they said it best this way..."you wouldnt want some crazy groups crawling all over your car.' and it made sense. but believe me...we were in awe at all of the cool ACR's.:2tu:

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks so much musicncars! I know Lee hopes it's his, but I hope it's mine! My Viper Blue ACR went on the line 8/5 and went to 'I' status 8/11. Could be anyone's guess. I'm hoping to see mine at VOI10!!! :D

Give me your vin#. I was able to get some shots of some of the vins when I took pics so I could check them against what everyone had us looking for. I might have pics of your car.

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi SSG - Thanks for looking to see if you have any pics of my ACR - the last six of the VIN are 201437.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nope, not hoping it's mine, cause mine is already in the garage, see below. Music you have redeemed yourself, nice pictures of the first bright blue acrs. First ones to be posted on the site. I wonder if that plain blue one is getting dual black stripes, that would look nice.

IMG_0106.jpg

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, not hoping it's mine, cause mine is already in the garage, see below. Music you have redeemed yourself, nice pictures of the first bright blue acrs. First ones to be posted on the site. I wonder if that plain blue one is getting dual black stripes, that would look nice.

yeah, or dual silver stripes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang