Brunch at Trump's Mar-A-Lago, this Sunday, Feb 26, 2006

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brunch at Trump\'s Mar-A-Lago, this Sunday, Feb 26, 2006

Hello South Florida Members,

Just a reminder to those who haven't decided whether or not to come out this Sunday to Trump's Mar-A-Lago Brunch. I've gotten many calls and emails already, so if you're not busy, come out for the incredible brunch, and enjoy the ride before and after.

A huge thanks to Member ***** Lombardi for inviting us.

Price: $100 pp.

Dress Code: No Jeans for either men or woman. No Jackets required

Meeting at the BP Petro Station on Hollywood just west of 95 about a mile, at 11:00am. Please bring your Sunpasses if you have since we will cruise up the Turnpike.

If you're meeting us at Mar-A-Lago, then take 95 and exit Okeechoobee and head east until the ocean. Head north and look left about 100 yards. Mar-A-Lago will be on the left. If you're in anything other than a Viper, you will be contained, questioned, and possibly held against you will.

See you then.

Ivan

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Brunch at Trump\'s Mar-A-Lago, this Sunday, Feb 26, 2006

wish i was down there now...enjoy

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know right, great weather and all. My brother is acutally down there now for Military school and I am acutally jealous haha.

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All I can say is that there are 1000 people a day moving to Florida. In about 810 years, you will have moved down here already, so why not do it now instead of waiting till then??

On a more serious note, this place is impressive. Some of you may have seen this place before if you saw his wedding, but then again, they didn't show the inside of this place. It's pretty grand.

But hey, any of you could take a flight out on Sunday and we'll send a driver to pick you up.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All I can say is that there are 1000 people a day moving to Florida. In about 810 years, you will have moved down here already, so why not do it now instead of waiting till then??

On a more serious note, this place is impressive. Some of you may have seen this place before if you saw his wedding, but then again, they didn't show the inside of this place. It's pretty grand.

But hey, any of you could take a flight out on Sunday and we'll send a driver to pick you up.

Applied to University of Miami, so I might be down there sooner than I thought but I am keeping my fingers crossed. I want to go badly, 1st choice school.

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I went to that school. Great school. Their 6 year Med program, as well as their Business School is really good. But it doesn't matter, the weather alone is reason for coming down to "SunTan U"!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was down there a month or two ago and went to look at the school. Simply amazing. Why not finish my education in HEAVEN?? LOL! I am a business management major with a minor in finance and possibly advertising. I hope I get in!!! Won't know until April 15th.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm here now on Orlando.Love the area but there's noway I can live here. I love my NY. We can complain allwe want about the weather but all around NY kicks ass.

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score

It looks like our garage queens are gonna get wet...
Well, on a positive note, better rain than snow... :D

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

F355, keep me informed on your attending school down here. This is a really nice place, and I can show you the ropes, and take you under the South Florida VCA wing.

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It looks like our garage queens are gonna get wet...
Well, on a positive note, better rain than snow... :D

Bruno,

So true. I was in Denver all last week. Can't imagine living in a place that I had to wait 7 months to drive my Viper. It was beautiful, but I wouldn't change this for anything.

The forecast calls for showers in the afternoon. Hopefully we can get lucky, but doesn't seem like it. See you tomorrow.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dude just curious.Why so many trailer parks in Florida? Those 1000 families I guess are bringing there trailers?Yeah Tiger figures you be changing to Florida VCA...

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dude just curious.Why so many trailer parks in Florida? Those 1000 families I guess are bringing there trailers?Yeah Tiger figures you be changing to Florida VCA...

Those trailer people must be pretty religious and believe that...They'd rather be begging at the Gates of Heaven, than sitting next to the throne in Hell.

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Their" Trailers.

Sorry, just an anal retentive University of Miami MBA Student.

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ivan. . .U. of M. was my alma mater also. Great school and excellent campus. I won't tell you when I was there but George Mira was our quarterback!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

F355, keep me informed on your attending school down here. This is a really nice place, and I can show you the ropes, and take you under the South Florida VCA wing.

Definitly. Last part of the application goes out Monday; Recommendations. Hopefully I will get in, as well as my girlfriend.

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ivan. . .U. of M. was my alma mater also. Great school and excellent campus. I won't tell you when I was there but George Mira was our quarterback!

LOL, Gary, you're young at heart, and you drive your CC like a bat outta hell. Age is just a number, so enjoy everyday, and the loved ones around you. Life has blessed you very much, and you deserve ALL of it.

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bruno,

You say Blue/White is faster???

Excuse me for noticing, but you have a picture of my rear. That also means that I am ahead of you, which also means..................I'm faster! LOL!!

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Brunch at Trump\'s Mar-A-LaI go, this Sunday, Feb 26, 2006

I would go if the Donald himself valets my Viper.

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would go if the Donald himself valets my Viper.

LOL, He was there actually. A few of my members took some photos with him, and his red F360 Spyder was out front. Funny how one of the wealthiest men around, is driving just a plain 'ol 360. Kinda makes you wonder.

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I would not look in driving skills or design taste from the Donald. But, I will pick up every bit of BUSINESS tips I can get... ;)
As far as Silver being faster, we would know by now...
See you at Sebring... :2tu: (oops, risky challenge, It's all about fun)

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Ivanrho, I am going to look you up next time I am down in MAIMI. Looks like you guys had a ball. Jealous I missed it , dammmm. Wayne

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL, He was there actually. A few of my members took some photos with him, and his red F360 Spyder was out front. Funny how one of the wealthiest men around, is driving just a plain 'ol 360. Kinda makes you wonder.

Did you guys see the opening of this seasons Apprentice? They did shots of him driving his Mercedes SLR for a good 30 seconds. Looks like he was driving pretty fast on the runway. He was "trying" to catch his private jet. LOL! It was very neat to watch. Donald acutally driving!!!!

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Ivanrho, I am going to look you up next time I am down in MAIMI. Looks like you guys had a ball. Jealous I missed it , dammmm. Wayne

Wayne, I have 5 words to tell you................................

...........................You don't have an idea. Cheers.