bug splat

alpha85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally had some warm weather so I took my vert out for a drive. I needed to clear my head after a stressful day at work. Ok, I admit I stepped on it a few times. It felt great. When I got back home I was getting out of the car and noticed on the passenger side visor which I flip up when I drive was a nice big bug splat. I couldn't help but grin a little. It was worth it.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should sell your car....do it for the bugs!!! :D

It's a great day here too...drove the Viper to work, parked right next to my buddies Millenium Yellow Corvette.....what a beautiful sight.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I went to town in ny GTS today as well (200mi each way). Drove through clouds, snow and sunshine. Snow didn't stick, thank god. Paid for free flat repairs on my Stealth by taking store manager for short ride. 'My' stereo guy gave me some free parts and knowledge so I took him for a fasst ride. He's crazy! Had a huge smile on his face while we were going 130degrees from direction of travel and swapping sides of the road (almost got bit). Very, very exciting experience that I won't miss if it doesn't happen again. ALMOST got bit. I can tell you that I will NOT hit full throttle in 3rd under 90 mph again.

Ted