Build your own Viper Site?

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does SRT have a "build your own" Viper site where a 2104 Viper can be configured and priced?:dunno:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO the closest thing they have is on the SRT Viper page at drivesrt.com. You can pis color, wheel and strip options BUT no interior or price options are available.

OP
OP
I

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO the closest thing they have is on the SRT Viper page at drivesrt.com. You can pis color, wheel and strip options BUT no interior or price options are available.

Thanks

I knew about the drivesrt site. I wanted a complete up to date configuration capability. But it looks like no luck.

OP
OP
I

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find a complete list of 2014 SRT Viper and SRT Viper GTS Specifications? That should list all the options including the colors.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ford, GM, Chrysler, etc. seldom have their websites updated until the new model year is out. Also , keep in mind, the ordering now is just a catch up for what folks called the " Second Wave" so it is just picking up any remaining allocation for Dealers that was based on 2013 projections.

The main options are all the carbon fiber packages are listed, sidewinders and Corsa tires are listed as seperate options, the color keyed rear is an option, SRT hood for a GTS , new colors ( Silver and GTS-R Blue ), red stripes , etc. The Stryker Red is not a listed color ( wasn't in 2013 either ), these were allocated cars and were manually inputted. They did not get them all finished , so the main focus for this color is to get them all done, and there is some discussion as to whether to continue it into the 2014 for a short run? As many of you know the rumor is it will be replaced with another special color , so that will impact the decision.

OP
OP
I

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks

Was there a 2013 website for the Viper similar to that which you indicate for "Ford, GM, Chrysler, etc?" I don't recall a build your own for the 2013.:dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang