Bull Dozer Pushed My car into a wall.

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A dozer squished my car against a wall, but the car came out with no damage, just a little squeezed.
9305viper-med.jpg

Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow you must be bored, but definately funny. Eagle

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I was thinking "there is no way there can be this many Viper wrecks already in 2006" before I opened the thread. Have you seen the "Little Muscle" model Vipers? They look exactly like that except they are b/w and have eyeballs where the headlights should be.

You should try filing that on your insurance, best case is they believe you and send you a check for a new Viper. Worst case, they investigate and end up pressing charges and you go to jail for a few years.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I had a Transformer that looked like that when I was 10....

Yes, and the name of it was "Bumble Bee" (yellow) he was an Autobot (good Guy) and about the size of a match box. (There was a red one too, cant remember its name, but identical to the yellow one except for the color).

Whoops, did I just type that? What a Dork I am :eek: , Probably because I still play with them :) :bonker:

Jon

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Aaron, you are turning into a posting maniac and you've only had your car like 4 weeks? Very entertaining. Left a message for Sean today - hope to take you over to see his shop on Saturday.

hatda02GTS01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think I had a Transformer that looked like that when I was 10....

Yes, and the name of it was "Bumble Bee" (yellow) he was an Autobot (good Guy) and about the size of a match box. (There was a red one too, cant remember its name, but identical to the yellow one except for the color).

Whoops, did I just type that? What a Dork I am :eek: , Probably because I still play with them :) :bonker:

Jon

Yea...well you got me wondering. After some searching, his name was Cliffjumper and it looks like there was a yellow and red version made. You too can own one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/G1-Transformers-minibot-CLIFFJUMPER-100-COMPLETE-2_W0QQitemZ6033395238QQcategoryZ4696QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I guess I'm a dork too! :p

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil,

Those are interesting photos - I've seen a feature on the machine on the Discovery Channel.

Take a close look at the middle-left of the first photo. That's probably a D6-sized tractor used to build the roadway crossing fill under the mass excavator. That really puts "BIG" into perspective!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96