bye bye viper :(

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello murcielago roadster :D:D

unfortunately going to trade in the beast (DISGUSTINGLY HUGE HIT ON THE CAR!!) but thats besides the point. Getting a titanium colored lamborghini roadster. viper was my dream car since Grade 2 lol probably because I never thought I'd get a lamborghini! anyways it was great being on this forum probably won't post as much with no viper but don't worry ill be back with the new viper (when they redesign it!) I liked this car so much I never drove it in the rain, never really beat on it, etc. etc. 7000 kms on it thats something like 4500 miles I'm guessing.

Ricky :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well at least your getting another great car, post up some pictures of the lambo!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess you didnt want to take our advice over on LamboPower and get the coupe? ;) Good luck and congrats, Ricky.

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i've always had convertibles when it comes to any type of fast car I own so why break the tradition

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if I would personally do the switch... The potential in a Viper is so much more than the lambo.... Just make sure you do some research on there product... They used to be my favorite car until I heard of all the issues......

Either way good luck...... And hopefully we will see you soon back in the viper....

Joe

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess you didnt want to take our advice over on LamboPower and get the coupe? ;) Good luck and congrats, Ricky.

nope...and i wish we could bring one from the states...car cost me 500 Canadian which is 473,000 usd .... if importing from the states was allowed i would have saved at least 100,000!!

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you getting adnans roadster???? white carbon interior etc??? I intend to keep the viper and buy a 02-04 murci coupe, I think you should do the same. But either way, congratulations on taking the plunge towards the lambo world! See you on LPOWER =D

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you getting adnans roadster???? white carbon interior etc??? I intend to keep the viper and buy a 02-04 murci coupe, I think you should do the same. But either way, congratulations on taking the plunge towards the lambo world! See you on LPOWER =D

No I'm not looking at "adnan's roadster" i can't buy a car in the states has to be in canada. i wish i could buy in the states i'd buy a roadster and keep the viper!! unfortunate though. either way at least the price on lambos up here does not fluctuate as much as one would think. limited supply means they keep the prices up high not much we can do about it :dunno: obviously any way you put it you still have to take a hit on the car! with cars coming from the states those that bought at canadian prices are absolutely screwed (ie...viper cost 143,000 taxes included in canada and that was with 17% tax and 7500 off msrp.) at that time that was considered a good deal. add my mods etc. and i got not even close to that back!!

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh man, I was hoping you got adnans roadster, that car is a steal right now!!! I just realized your in Canada. Congratulations