!!!!!!calling all DC service contract problem customers!!!!!!

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
calling out to all genI owners who have, have had, or even know someone who has head gasket problems. For that matter any problem with dc dening contract.if you fit this, please contact me via [email protected] to let me know the details of how you fit into this situation, as well as a way for me to contact you in return.

thanks for all of your help,
ryan

OP
OP
G

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, mine was denied before the engine was ever pulled. please help me find all people that have been denied claims from DC. i am tired of them doin this and getting away with it.

ryan

OP
OP
G

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
at first they claimed that it was pre-existing, and then long stoy short...no one today was willing to admitt to saying that, now they are saying that since i did not buy the car from a dodge dealer, private sale, i was not elegible for the service contract. my problem with that is , i applied for it and had to wait 24hrs for DC to approve it. then they did, i paid in full, and when i made a claim, they denied it, cancled my contract, and "red flagged" my VIN. that is "breach of contract"!!!! once they except it and my money, it is a legal binding contract. i need everyones help to resolve this problem, and keep it from happening to more viper owners with service contract dening service.

ryan

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
I recomend you get a lawyer and sue DC. Make sure you recover your legal costs and seek punitive damages also. Advise this Board of results. BTW, I have no extended warranty contract so I have no vested interest in you seeking a legal remedy. I don't think seeking a solution on this Board is going to get DC to change their behavior on this isssue. Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21