Calling Big Brakes Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know its the wrong forum but this one gets the most attention........

Has anyone heard from Dave in San Diego?????????????????

Hope every one that way is OK:2tu: ....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dave could be back at home today, but power poles and lines burned down, so dunno when/if he'll have wireless computer accesss.

FIRE SALE SOON !!!!! REALLY !

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been talking to Dave everyday.
My last phone conversation was with him today at 2:30. He was finally allowed back to his house and thankfully found everything in tact. He still has all utilities, etc. but will be staying at the hotel at least one more night.

We are all thankful for their safety and that their house survived the horrible fires.

Lance

94BlackSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not Dave, but I live in the Rancho Bernardo section of San Diego and just got back in my house after being evacuated for 4 days. RB lost some 350 homes but mine was not one of them. The worst I got was a bunch of ash....we were really, really, really lucky. My Viper, was up in Murrieta--about an hour away--getting some maintenance work done on it, so no ash or smoke on her.

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes for those of us here, though! Hope Dave is ok, too.....

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big Brake Dave is back:omg:

Got alot of ash to deal with, but other than that, house is ok, Many thanks to all that have been calling,:D makes a OLD guy feel good:2tu:

Big Brake Dave:drive:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad Dave and BlackSnake are good. Hope everyone else in Cali is OK too! That's probably our biggest region in the country, lot of Vipers and members potentially affected.

Tripple-V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello Dave,

good to read/hear, that you are OK after those fires!

Of course this counts for everyone in California!!!
Beleve it or not, even over here in Europe (Switzerland), the TV-News reported daily about those terrible fires!

I realy hope that the rebuild of damaged or lost homes proceed as fast as possible!
Take care you all!:usa:

Dave, will contact you soon for a BBK (now one for ABS cars..!!)

Greetings
Edi