Can ANYBODY find THIS for me???

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a Wanted ad in the classifieds as well. MOPAR Spolier. It has be a MOPAR since the holes are already drilled in the trunk lid. I am looking for one of these:

You must be registered for see images

I know this has been posted many times before about how rare they are. And I know the first answer is Parts Rack, but they do not have any more in stock left in Primer, only RED. I hate to buy a perfect red spoiler and spend the extra $$$ only to have to sand it and repaint it another color. I prefer yellow, but beggers can't be choosers. Light damage or scratches ok. I thought I would try one more time. Thanks!

OP
OP
chickenwarrior

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
...And I know the first answer is Parts Rack, but they do not have any more in stock left in Primer, only RED. I hate to buy a perfect red spoiler and spend the extra $$$ only to have to sand it and repaint it another color.

Call JonB at partsrack. If he doesn't have he probably knows where one is.

I knooooow!!!

Let me take a look at that Snake-Oyl site!!!!

OP
OP
chickenwarrior

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Man that's about the exact same price as Parts Rack has for them painted as well.

These we available for under $400.00 less than 2 months ago in primer....

Supply and demand!

If anyone else out there has a lead, let me know. I hate to have repaint a "perfect" spoiler that someone else can use right out of the box.

Thanks!

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...And I know the first answer is Parts Rack, but they do not have any more in stock left in Primer, only RED. I hate to buy a perfect red spoiler and spend the extra $$$ only to have to sand it and repaint it another color.

Call JonB at partsrack. If he doesn't have he probably knows where one is.

I knooooow!!!

Let me take a look at that Snake-Oyl site!!!!
Sorry I missed that line the first time (slapping hand to forehead) DOH!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc