Can anyone help me find my viper?! :)

iWantAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, first thread, first post, i'm wondering if anyone knows of any 2003-2005 Viper SRT-10's for sale, for ~>40k. I'm looking to buy immediately, as i've just sold my 350z to fund this. I'm jealous of all your vipers so I want one of my own :D. Yes, i've checked forum classifieds, as well as autotrader/ebay/car.com/lemonfree and their all sold before I get to them. Location doesn't matter as I'm flying down to pick it up. Let me know! Thanks, Adam.

indy04sti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be able to help you. I have a 2003 Paxton supercharged SRT10 silver with black stripes and interior. It has a lot of other supporting mods such as a comp coupe oil pan and pick up and real roll bar, Corsa exhaust and 355 rear end and much more. If you are interested my email is [email protected]. I can send you all the information about the car as well as pictures. The car has just under 21,000 on it. I need to get $45,000. Woodhouse did almost everything to the car. I am located in Indianapolis IN. I need to get rid of some cars and I just don't drive the Viper enough. Let me know! Rick Smith

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Several of us can vouch for this car and the seller who is a REAL car guy. While I hate to see you sell this, Rick...I KNOW you'll be back with something bigger !!! :)

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If that is you, what part of socal are you in? If you find a Viper, I highly recommend you have someone from the forums that already has a Viper take a look at it. I didn't find out about this forum until after I bought mine ( VCA sticker was on the window ) and there were a few little things that I would of liked to of had pointed out at me. Pretty much all small cosmetic stuff that I can get fixed for under $5k, but would of been nice to know to look for.

OP
OP
I

iWantAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS: You wouldn't happen to be from this thread would you?
http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/g...selling-z.html[/QUOTE]Hey, thanks for the site i'll take a look.
Nope that wasn't me, I really am not a Corvette guy, Vipers are the only American cars that i like :p (besides Ford GT)

I might be able to help you. I have a 2003 Paxton supercharged SRT10 silver with black stripes and interior. It has a lot of other supporting mods such as a comp coupe oil pan and pick up and real roll bar, Corsa exhaust and 355 rear end and much more. If you are interested my email is [email protected]. I can send you all the information about the car as well as pictures. The car has just under 21,000 on it. I need to get $45,000. Woodhouse did almost everything to the car. I am located in Indianapolis IN. I need to get rid of some cars and I just don't drive the Viper enough. Let me know! Rick Smith
I appreciate the offer, really looking to find one a bit cheaper (less than 40k) GLWS tho!

If that is you, what part of socal are you in? If you find a Viper, I highly recommend you have someone from the forums that already has a Viper take a look at it. I didn't find out about this forum until after I bought mine ( VCA sticker was on the window ) and there were a few little things that I would of liked to of had pointed out at me. Pretty much all small cosmetic stuff that I can get fixed for under $5k, but would of been nice to know to look for.
Nope not me, I'm from Winnipeg Canada, Thanks for the heads up tho!:D

Blainne

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Prices on Ebay and autotrader are well above 45k for about EVERY VIPER that doesn't have a salvage title. Your more than likely going to have to wait til winter until you will start seeing any 2003+ Vipers for 40k or less. You may eventually find a 2003 or a high mileage 2004 for about 40k, but if you see a 2005 for 40k ODDS are its a SCAM. Be careful SCAMMERS love to use VIPERS on autotrader who take advantage of people who trying to find an affordable Viper. Before you make ANY deposit MAKE SURE you go see the car first.

There is a 2004 Viper on Ebay with 19k miles for 42.5k. Odds are they would take 40k. Good luck.

Just keep looking on Ebay or Autotrader or these forums.. and you may get lucky. Just I'd be preapproved and ready to go to ensure you could get a lower price. "I'll give you 39K right now...."

OP
OP
I

iWantAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prices on Ebay and autotrader are well above 45k for about EVERY VIPER that doesn't have a salvage title. Your more than likely going to have to wait til winter until you will start seeing any 2003+ Vipers for 40k or less. You may eventually find a 2003 or a high mileage 2004 for about 40k, but if you see a 2005 for 40k ODDS are its a SCAM. Be careful SCAMMERS love to use VIPERS on autotrader who take advantage of people who trying to find an affordable Viper. Before you make ANY deposit MAKE SURE you go see the car first.

There is a 2004 Viper on Ebay with 19k miles for 42.5k. Odds are they would take 40k. Good luck.

Just keep looking on Ebay or Autotrader or these forums.. and you may get lucky. Just I'd be preapproved and ready to go to ensure you could get a lower price. "I'll give you 39K right now...."

Thanks, I was looking at this one, http://www.autobase.com/cgi/info.exe?bc=5007222&dealer=milpas&ini=milpas which looked like a pretty good deal, unfortunately it sold before i was able to put a deposit down. I'll be cautious thanks, and I am pre-approved already.

Thanks i'll take a look

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indy's car sounds like a steal, and if you have any way to make it to $45k, I would do it in a heartbeat! Once you find one for $40k, you WILL end up wanting to do a good bit to it. He has a hell of a lot more into that car than the extra $5k, AND it was all done by one of the best Viper shops out there.
Paxton = roughly $8k PLUS install and tune (probably another $2k+)
Oil pan pick and pick up = roughly $2k PLUS labor
Autoform roll bar = $2.2k PLUS they kill you on shipping charges
Corsa = $1.5k PLUS labor if you don't do it yourself
3.55's = $750+ including instal

And he says there more. The "little" things on Vipers add up very quickly, as there is no such thing as a cheap mod on these cars.
If I had it to do over again, I would have waited until a car like this became available and save myself a TON of money!
Dammit Indy! Now you've got me in a bad mood because yours wasn't for sale when I bought mine! :)

2003 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look on cars in 2 weeks and there will be a 2003 red Viper with 19K miles on there. Same owner for the last 6 years. Car is all original with new rear tires and battery. Just a heads up.......

OP
OP
I

iWantAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look on cars in 2 weeks and there will be a 2003 red Viper with 19K miles on there. Same owner for the last 6 years. Car is all original with new rear tires and battery. Just a heads up.......

Interested if price is right.

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a mint 04 for sale, red w/HREs, carbon fiber, exhaust work and other misc add-ons. Looking for around 45k if interested...check PM.