Can Not Access Thread From Email

65cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to know why, as a VCA member, I can not access the thread that was emailed out to members on Thursday, 8 November. I am logged in when I am trying to access the thread. The system tells me I may not have sufficient permissions. Can I get this updated?

Red 94 RT/10

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A thread was emailed out to VCA members Thursday? I did not receive that...and it shows you as an enthusiast, not a VCA member? ~juli

V

Venomiss

I wrote a note to the moderators for you.
My guess is since you are listed as enthusiast it would not let access a members only thread. They should be getting with you soon. :)

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marine. Consider yourself not only updated but ADOPTED, and you can thank Venomiss for letting me know. Your profile here is a lttle confusing, The national list has you with a military mail address but you have a Virginia area code, hence the adoption to our region. But you are not on my regional list so let me know where you REALLY are, I suspect somewhere with a lot of sand, and thank you for being there.
You have no state or zip in your profile and no VCA number which is why you could not get access, but you are all set now. Semper Fi!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wrote a note to the moderators for you.
My guess is since you are listed as enthusiast it would not let access a members only thread. They should be getting with you soon. :)

Mary / Lee--Did I miss an email? I didn't receive an email Thursday? Just wondering...thanx!
~juli

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

VERY SPECIAL VIPER ANNOUNCEMENT FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9

You'll want to check out the Viper Club of America Web site this Friday morning at 6:00 AM EST to be part of a HUGE announcement from your VCA and SRT regarding the Dodge Viper. We can't give you any more details, but it will be some very exciting news regarding your favorite sports car! Simply log on to www.viperclub.org and go to this thread to get all the details:

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-members-only/607961-vca-srt-very-proud-present.html

If you have troubles viewing that post just send an e-mail to [email protected] and be sure to include your User ID and VCA Member number for verification. See you Friday!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, Lee...but apparently I must contact VCA to get my email back in AGAIN?!!:omg: This happened with the last raffle car as well...I got no email, as several others didn't either, so we had to give our email address again...okay, here goes again!! THANK YOU, kind sir!!!! :2tu: ~juli

OP
OP

65cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all for the help. Lee, I am currently deployed, but headed back. I am part of the Southern California club, I just never changed my phone over as I did not expect to be there for several years, and too many people had the old number. I was stationed in Virginia for several years and look forward to getting stationed there again in the future.

Red 94 RT/10

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I had ya for a day anyway. Glad you are headed back. Southern California has you back now also. Changed your title to reflect that.
Juli, I sent you a long email on how to correct your email with Viper HQ. O and zero are common entry errors, I would suggest changing it as I mentioned in the email. If you DO change it PM me so I can change it in your account here also.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I had ya for a day anyway. Glad you are headed back. Southern California has you back now also. Changed your title to reflect that.
Juli, I sent you a long email on how to correct your email with Viper HQ. O and zero are common entry errors, I would suggest changing it as I mentioned in the email. If you DO change it PM me so I can change it in your account here also.

THANK YOU kind sir...gotcha on the email addy, but prefer to keep the one I have...I appreciate the help GREATLY...and will let VCA HQ know again the CORRECT email addy.
:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: (Also a HUGE HUGE HUGE Thank You for the VD problem...viperdoctor to those who don't know who VD is...a disease!!)....juli

V

Venomiss

Thank you all for the help. Lee, I am currently deployed, but headed back. I am part of the Southern California club, I just never changed my phone over as I did not expect to be there for several years, and too many people had the old number. I was stationed in Virginia for several years and look forward to getting stationed there again in the future.

Red 94 RT/10

Safe travels to you and hopefully we'll see more of you on the boards!