Can someone photoshop Black VCA wheels on a white Mamba

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the other thread got locked before someone actually did it, can someone please do the photoshop of black wheels on a white mamba?

Also, can someone photoshop chrome wheels on a Yellow VCA SRT?

Please, no personal taste comments, I'd really like to see the photoshop work.

Thanks.

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some quick and dirty hacks... I hope their respective owners don't mind! :)

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
B

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fluffy,

Thank you. Both Look good. I know the owner of the Yellow car. I'm sure he doesn't mind.

If you can find any pics of some real shiny CHROME wheels, try them on that Yellow car for us!

Thanks for your work and effort!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the chromes but i'll keep my blacks. They are a big Part of the Special Edition look. Black calipers will look much better also. JMO

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some quick and dirty hacks...

Quick and dirty? Nice work! Heck, I had to run out to the garage and make sure my wheels were still there on my yellow car (same one as your picture). I definitely like the black wheels on the White Mamba. Will have to pass on the chrome on the yellow. Now maybe if the car didn't have that goofy fade on the side it would look better, but otherwise I think the black wheels compliment the fade and the hood paint. :2tu:

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Chris thats enough, you asked for "that goofy fade". And I still say it looks better with the fade treatment. Would have looked better if all 50 had come with the fader graphics. Although as big as Texas is I don't think it could have held my oversized head if they had come that way. Kit would not have been able to put up with me. So we're better off with just your car, after all that makes yours that much more SPECIAL.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Chris thats enough, you asked for "that goofy fade". And I still say it looks better with the fade treatment.

Steve - Sshhhhh! I think it looks killer and I am getting TONS of compliments on it every single day. I just don't want those other 49 owners to figure it out. As long as Jay Leno doesn't throw them on his and put it on TV I should be okay. Although some weasily guy in our club liked it so much that I think he is trying to acquire one of these yellow beauties for himself. Just make sure you don't let anybody from Kansas or Missouri order those graphics... ;)

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who sells that "goofy fade" anyway? (oh wait... "if it fits on or in a Viper...") Any idea if it comes in silver or red for a black SRT-10? If so, does anyone have any pictures?

Maybe it's time for some stripes too.

Thanks

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who sells that "goofy fade" anyway? Any idea if it comes in silver or red for a black SRT-10?

Try Steve (SCLSSRT10) as he is The Master for these graphics. I asked about silver for my black SRT and it sounds like it would only print well in a gray tone vs. a true silver. Don't know if they have tried red, but that might be interesting. Let's see, black with red hood insert ("power bulge" I think they call it) with red fades on the sides. Sounds pretty slick! :2tu:

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the yellow with that goofy fade :D and chrome.White with black looks good.I think you guys are on to something. :2tu:

SoFlaSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey CTViper, you have a 05 VCA SRT and an 04 Red SRT. Why not try swapping out the wheels on the two of them and shoot some pics? It would be fun.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice work! Any way you can post the top picture (Black rims) and then same picture but leave the OEM Chrome rims on - right beneath on another? No black fade on side (Doesn't look good on white, IMO).

Thanks

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went out to superimpose(image)the shaded graphics on my white mamba. I would tend to agree with the consensus- that it looks better on the 05 VCA. The shaded graphics on the white mamba looks too overpowering-almost making it look like LA smog dust.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No black fade on side (Doesn't look good on white, IMO).

i agree but then again i bought a red srt :D

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lighting of the rims makes them actually look in a way gold. I like that on the yellow car...

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score

The White Mamba with black wheels is the first SRT-10 I would consider owning.

That combo looks really good! :2tu:

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The White Mamba with black wheels is the first SRT-10 I would consider owning.

That combo looks really good! :2tu:

Can someone post this Mamba with OEM Polished rims? I want to compare using the same picture, but can't seem to find that shot.... Fluffy, where are you?

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now this poses the question, "How do you get a set of Polished OEM to look like the VCA edition rims?" Is that some sort of black powder coat?

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
onerareviper,

Did you get an answer to your question? I like the look as well and would like to have my 01 wheels done.