Canada

Bumble Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello anyone are you guys open to having people from Canada on here or is there a canadien version of your club?

I just bought a 2001 GTS ACR yellow and black and have lot's of ?'s hoping some of you folks can help me out.

Cheers

Bumble Bee

V

Venomiss

Hello anyone are you guys open to having people from Canada on here or is there a canadien version of your club?

I just bought a 2001 GTS ACR yellow and black and have lot's of ?'s hoping some of you folks can help me out.

Cheers

Bumble Bee
Welcome!
Where in Canada?
Canada regional forums are below in the VCA regional forums on this page.
You can read but can't post unless you are a VCA member.
Here is one of them:
http://forums.viperclub.org/canada-ontario/
Their web site:
Viper Club of Ontario
There are two more sites and forums for Quebec & Western Canada.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! Welcome to the VCA web boards! And let me say before anyone else has a chance, GREAT CAR CHOICE and despite what ANYONE tells you (Chad :D) Yellow is the fastest!:D:D:drive:

Yeah, where in Canada are you?:eater:

Yes, Canadians are allowed on here. No there is no Canadian web boards.

Also, please post pics when you can!:yay:

Robert

V

Venomiss

What no more questions?
Did you purchase from dealer or owner?:eater::eater:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me! Tell me! I want to know too!:yay:

I can think of only a few bee ACR's in Canada. One from a dealer in New Brunswick, the other from Legendary Motor Cars in Toronto. I believe there was also one on the west coast for sale a short time ago.

Hellooo? :eater::eater:

Robert

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Come on ask your questions............................of course it is customary with the Canadian Clubs to require all their new members to quaff a bottle of Molson with each question. It is a quite ingenious method, as they have figured out that after several rounds of this quaint custom, the questions tend to get a bit funnier. We love your Country because of these types of unique comraderie and we heartily suggest you check under Membership to see which drinking, er.....social..............I mean, which Viper Club you want to participate with.

Question #1
"Do only Canadian cars have Moose calls embedded into the lights of the Gen II headlight covers?"

If you want you can always start before your new Club members require you to have your first beer.

And remember there are no such things as " Stupid Questions, " but you may find some answers could be, ha!

Wellcomen!:2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question #1
"Do only Canadian cars have Moose calls embedded into the lights of the Gen II headlight covers?"

:lmao: Kinda sounds like the old Aoooooga horns from the 20's??:lmao:

Yes, we do have them, but you need to make sure there are no female mooses in heat around when you blow the horn!:omg::omg::omg: Its not pretty what happens next!;):omg::lmao:

EDIT - Like previously mentioned, some answers will be a little stupid!:D:D

Robert