Can't go anywhere without the FUZZ in pursuit

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can\'t go anywhere without the FUZZ in pursuit

Wow things have gotten rough with law enforcement. This weekend my girlfriend and I took a jaunt down to ASU ... while cruising the streets I am minding my own business ... going 30 in a 35 MPH zone -- meanwhile, I got RICERS and POSERS flying by me in their rice mobiles ... not sure who they were trying to impress .. but anyhow, they fly by and 30 seconds later, 2 motorcycle cops PULL ME OVER.

The cop says "and what was the purpose of that exhibition of speed?"

I looked confused and said "I don't think the car got over 30 MPH since I've been down here" (meaning ASU) -- then he looks in the rear window of my car and exlaims "I heard you spray your Nitrous"

I respond. "Sir, the nitrous doesn't spray unless I am going at least 90 MPH and the accelerator is floored to the ground...and to top it off, the nitrous isn't even ON. This car hasn't gone over 30 MPH."

Ulimately, the guy starts inspecting the car looking for something ... drugs or liquor supposedly. Finds nothing.

So he decides to play nice guy and write me up for a NOISE VIOLATION. He left by saying "I can't believe how damn loud your car is .. you got to tone it down"

OK. Next time Ill go 20 mph in the 35mph zone... and Ill do it in 4th gear.

Where's my vomit icon?

OP
OP
V

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Can\'t go anywhere without the FUZZ in pursuit

This is why I can't have ONE drink anytime I drive the Viper. . . I am an invitation to be pulled over...

BTW: The record is 3 times in one night ... and I am still YET TO HAVE A TICKET !!

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Whoa - pulled over 3 times in one night???

DAMMMN!!!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Might not be worth fighting since it is not a moving violation but........

That "noise" ticket might be easy to beat. Did he use a db meter to get a reading? Is there a db limit in the state motor vehicle code? If not it is just his "opinion" which any lawyer should handedly present him with his a$$ on a platter.
Good luck!

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fight every ticket whats the worst that can happen( you loose) and have to pay anyway! best case the ticket gets dismissed. the savings on ins. and you liscense points is worth doing everytime.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fight every ticket whats the worst that can happen( you loose) and have to pay anyway! best case the ticket gets dismissed. the savings on ins. and you liscense points is worth doing everytime.
Hope you meant "you lose." You loose could mean something entirely different, especially if jail time was in the offing. :eek:

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hope you meant "you lose." You loose could mean something entirely different, especially if jail time was in the offing. :eek:

Yeah, by some big guy named Bubba. I've got 2 tickets in the Viper, went to court and had the points taken away and just paid the fine on both. No lawyer involved. The first time was a 70 in a 50. Ended up getting it reduced to 5 over and 0 points. Second one was a 90 in a 60. Got it reduced to 5 over and 0 points. I fought the law and I won, I fought the law and I won. I said if the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man I hate cops, no not just some cops, all cops! If you're the nicest cop in the world, get a different job cause I freakin' hate you!

Ah, I feel better....

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ALL COPS CAN GO TO HELL IN MY BOOK.

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Remember that when you go to dial 911 if a gunman breaks into your house.. :rolleyes:

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i feel for a gunman that breaks into my house. he will see what will happens when you mess with a marine. i will show him what god looks like first hand.
you should know if a gunman breaks in your house it will take him about 3 minutes to light you up like a christmas tree in the park. it will take a cop 15min just to put his donut down. remember that troy

usmc ret.

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score

That's right, so the cops can show up and write up the homicide report on how your family was murdered.

Maybe they can catch him later, but they do have their priorities as stated above.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Remember that when you go to dial 911 if a gunman breaks into your house.. :rolleyes:

If a gunman breaks into your house I think you'd be better off picking up a gun and defending yourself instead of the phone. Wait for the police and you're dead if the bad guy wants you that way. Just my .02, however, I'm sticking with my .45. I'll call 911 to have them come and pick up the body. :D

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

always have a .50cal mounted on your roof. sure its a anti-tank weapon but you never know when the gunman is gonna roll up in a steel camaro. we wouldnt want him to get away either. we all know the quickness of the words "ss" or "z28"

Keller

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's my latest.

1. Fat Cop was holding LIDAR gun IN HAND standing on the side of the road.
2. As I approached, I saw the cop stick his head in his driver window
and as I passed he was not watching my vehicle.
3. Traffic was heavy and there were at least 5 other vehicles within
yards of me.
4. Cop gets in car after I pass and pulls out on to I-16.
5. He continues to follow the pack of vehicles for about 1.6 miles.
6. Finally gets behind me and pulls me over 1.7 miles from radar point.
7. After sitting in his vehicle for about 5 minutes he approaches my
window and says I was doing 71 in a 55.
8. I argued that I was not, he offers to test the calibration on the
gun, I agree. He test and says gun is OK.
9. I argue that he clocked one of the other vehicles around me, that I
was being passed by, and he says "that is not how it work, I could see
the laser pointer on your front bumper when I clocked you at 521ft."
Can you see a laser dot from almost 2 football fields away with
headlights shining in your eyes...........NO.
10. He writes ticket and tells me to slow down.
This same cop is writing a ticket every time I go through the same area
every night.
I question his traing on LIDAR, his ability to hold a gun PERFECTLY
still by hand and his honesty.
I believe he clocked someone but did not maintain visual contact with
that vehicle.
Then he finds a nice new Lexus in the pack with temp tags and pulls me
over.
Fat Fu#$ [******]....
I have been pulled over many times speeding but this is the first time that I was handed a ticket and not actually speeding. I feel violated, I will see this guy in court.

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When was the last time you seen, heard, etc. any cop prevent any crime? Shoplifting? Car break in? Home invasion? ****? ******? The only time I see them is when they are writing up a report after the fact. Thanks Clinton for the 100,000 useless ticket writers. I feel much safer now :rolleyes:

Hugo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was sleeping at 4:45 am When I woke up with the sound of a flicking lighter. I saw 3 duds in the door
all i could say is you are dead mother fu$$$rs
I'm 50 years old and have 2 kids 9 and 12
kick the [******] out of them and kept them in the bathroom
cops were in my house in less then a minute
arrested all 3 had knifes (from my kitchen)
but I cant stand them
I get tickets for stupid things, like going 5 miles over
the speed limit

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When was the last time you seen, heard, etc. any cop prevent any crime? Shoplifting? Car break in? Home invasion? ****? ******? The only time I see them is when they are writing up a report after the fact. Thanks Clinton for the 100,000 useless ticket writers. I feel much safer now :rolleyes:

Agreed 100%. Why would anyone want to be a cop anyway? Even IF they catch a bad guy (murderer, ****** or thief) all they get is house arrest or a couple years in jail. Why risk your own life, as well as innocent civilian's lives for that?

Leaving work last week the cops were flying all over town obviously chasing somebody. I still haven't found out who they were chasing but as I cruised through rush hour traffic watching cops flying through intersections I thought "For what? So they can throw somebody in jail for a few years? It aint worth MY life."

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've never been pulled over in the Viper. Not at noon, not at 6 A.M., & not at 2:30 A.M.

Never.

Nor should I.

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Like I said earlier, I hate cops! :mad:

But, I love this thread.

MR VENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, that happens a lot to us Viper owners, as opposed to the people living in Watts. If the history of most police officers was revealed.....you would find out that they were the "kids" that always wanted to carry a gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohed2003