Captree looks good Sunday according to Weatherman Viper Jon

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's in? Salt is off the road. Everyone meet at Craptree at 9:00. ViperJon will probably be there at 8:00. Then we are off to ******* for Lunch like the old days. I know Teddy 1/4 Turn is in already.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to get there early to represent the Viper brotherhood, can't have all the Vipers off in the corner dustbin....And I'm an early riser.

Sunday...Mostly sunny. Cooler with highs in the mid 40s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.

Get outa bed early Charlie, gonna be a great day! :nana:

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey fellas I'm down for takin a ride will be there bout 9:30 or so maybe get there a little early to park ib the middle and screw up all the vette boys

Russ

Reaction score
Looks like good turn out. Watch----------the bridge will have a fire on it!! What is the deal with the green highlighted words in our replys. How'd Charlie do that. And----Keith would you like me to sweep the road for you? See yuz gyz there.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont wait for me guys...

I'll be out in 2-3 months. AND YOU'LL HEAR ME COMING....

Enjoy! I'm jealous right now.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice seeing all youze guys today.
Captree is always amazing, a pretty full house in the middle of the winter.
My ass is frozen off, lil nippy waterside in January.
Cya next week!

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it was a nice day for a ride and to see you guys almost missed the viper parking with all those snapper head vette guys there

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to give credit where credit is due....at the breakfast counter, QTFM bought us ALL coffee! No question I CAN be bought! LOL

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe the sheer number of new Vettes that show up down there, must have been 30 C-6's mixed in with a few new Z's. Sure makes me glad I'm NOT in one, talk about common-place. Kinda funny scene, they all show up with stock engines and pop the hoods like there is something special going on. Many have little model cars and displays they stick in the engine bays...them boyz are weird as hell.... :crazy:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually took a ride out there later in the day - around 2pm. It is a really nice drive from the Meadowbrook. I probably averaged 100mph. To make a long story short, no one was there. I guess I have to try and make it earlier. That would mean giving up a saturday night in the city...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi