Captree looks good Sunday according to Weatherman Viper Jon

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually took a ride out there later in the day - around 2pm. It is a really nice drive from the Meadowbrook. I probably averaged 100mph. To make a long story short, no one was there. I guess I have to try and make it earlier. That would mean giving up a saturday night in the city...

Sounds like you had fun but would have had more fun with the guys, even though I was not there. LOL!

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOW do the cops know about the date and times of TOBAY, what do they read the net... ********

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tobay is great for picking up tickets and getting pulled over for no front plate, not to mention anything else they can get on you. There are tons of jackasses that go and ruin Tobay for everyone else. There have been numerous street races on ocean parkway that have resulted in deaths from attendees at Tobay. Safest way to go there under the radar is ride a bicycle.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOW do the cops know about the date and times of TOBAY, what do they read the net... ********
Maybe the 10,000 cars showing up at Captree that morning just milling around was a tip off? These are crack law enforcemnt squads... :rolleyes:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok i havent seen my viper in 2 weeks and now stuck in the bahamas for a few more days. could someone post freakin PICS!

Wow. How did your car get in the Bahamas? Is it on vacation? :crazy: