Car alignment after eibachs?

WHOSNEXT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question but getting ready to install eibachs on all four corners on my car that has 3k miles on in, the direction say to have the car aligned to factory specs? I would think it would be different specs because the car is going to be one inch lower? On a car with so little miles shouldn’t the alignment be ok?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it most likely will for slow hiway driveing, if it doesnt change the steering wheel center position,you can wing it, but i would tweek the alighnment because it has changed it some,

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
......On a car with so little miles shouldn’t the alignment be ok?

Little miles means nothing. When I first got my low mileage GenIII, it had a pretty bad breakaway. At first, I thought it was just inherent to the cars suspension. I took it to get an alignment after my eibach's and new tires only to discover that the toe was pretty far off. Anyway, I got it re-aligned to 08' specs and is now significantly sharper and more stable at high speeds.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's a must if u ask me. I didn't do mine after I installed mine and the car felt very unstable at high speeds. I just did a set of kw's and aligned it this time and it made a world of difference. Also I didn't align it to factory specs but more of a street performance spec.