Car Show in Cicero IN (Monday) Labor Day

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is going to be a car show in Cicero Indiana on Monday Labor Day. There are usually 200-300 cars there, music, food, etc. I'm going to take the viper up and hope I can get a couple other viper owners to meet me there. If you are interested in attending, PM me and I'll try to start a coral for all of us.

Here is the location.

Cicero Car Show

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting above...if you like, I can send this info in an "FYI" e-mail to our Club members.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Sounds like at least a couple of other VCA members plan to go...depending on the weather and "the cosmic dust count".

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might stop by for a short visit depending on family activities. Looks like they'll be great weather.....

OP
OP
G

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They start to set up the show about 8:30am. I'll plan on being up there between 8:30am and 9:00am. If anyone plans on coming, post a reply here and I'll start a coral.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
THANKs, Ron, for inviting us...very nice cars there!!!

Suggest that we consider getting this on next fall's event list, as there are indeed some first class customs to view.

Don't think that I saw a car with nicer paint job than yours...will bet you won a trophy in the judging!!!

Sorry that we had to depart early for the visitation for an old friend/colleague that I mentioned.

HAPPY LABOR DAY !!!!

OP
OP
G

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

Thanks for attending. I know you had a busy schedule. Thanks for taking the time. You have an awesome collection!

Agreed. Next year we should make it an offical club event.

And yes, I did win a trophy. Who would have guessed?

Ron F. If your reading this...Sorry you couldn't make it. The weather was perfect!