Car Show in Cicero Indiana (just north of Indy) Labor Day

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is going to be a car show at Red Bridge Park in Cicero Indiana on Monday, Sept. 4, Labor Day. There are usually 200-300 cars there, music, food, etc. I've gone to the show for the last couple of years and am always pleased.

The show is hosted by a Hot Rod group, but a little of everything shows up at the show.

It would be great to show them how strong the IN-KY Viper Club is. I'm going to take the viper and hope to get at least 12 other viper owners to meet me there.

If you are interested in attending, and will give me a sunshine commitment, (I'll be there if the sun is shining), PM me and I'll show up early and start a coral for all of us.

Here is the location.

Car Show Location

OP
OP
G

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard back from 4 Viper owners who are coming to the show. I would like to get at least 8 more. Come on IN-KY Viper owners, lets rock this car show!

OP
OP
G

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still need some GEN3 Vipers to come to the show. Anyone not doing anything on Labor Day?

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there.

Can't wait to meet some club members-summer is almost over, let's get the Vipers out!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
There is ONE out-of-house driver in the world WELCOME to drive our Vipers...and he MAY kindly agree to help me if he is in town that day.

OP
OP
G

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be sunny and clear - a great day for a show. Feel free to PM me if you need directions.

OP
OP
G

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A big Thank You to everyone who was able to attend the show. We had a total of 9 viper come to the park.

Once again, the show was well visited. Our Viper coral was poplulated with gen 1, gen 2, and gen 3 cars. (We even had several corvette owners, including a new z06 park beside us -- once they learned where the really cool cars were in the show.

We had more than our share of "thumbs up" and lots of conversations about the cars even though the show is hosted by a "hot rod" club.

Thanks again to everyone who made it to the show.

Here are some pics of the show.

high res of picture

You must be registered for see images

high res of picture

You must be registered for see images

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thank YOU, Ron for putting this together. The Vipers really stood out...two of my neighbors were boating with friends, saw the Vipers, stopped by to visit!!

THANKS also to all those who made the trip today.

Good to see you Jim...cool Cobra!!! Now, you need to get your other Snakes up and running again.

Leslie, you surely got the long distance driver award !!!

Jim (another Jim)...sorry that I missed you...hope you are feeling better.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DITTO what Steve said, THANK YOU RON! (you have awsome wheels too). I learned a few more things about my Viper, thank you Steve, you know more than anyone I know about Vipers.

It was great meeting everyone.