Car Show Wins

russellesq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought I would start this thread for all to share their victories at car shows. I think I did Viper Nation proud this weekend by having my 2003 Red SRT/10 win the American Muscle class :usa: at the Festival of Speed in Miami. What a great car show and proud moment for me. I will get some photos up for the event later this week. Share your wins as well!

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. Car shows were over two months ago here in the northern climates.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i went to a couple car shows this year and did ok. anymore, i only go to a select few car shows that i know will judge all the cars fairly. too many shows around here want my car in the "1990-present modified class" and its hard to compete against a brand new car off the show room floor, or, too many car shows around here have turned into nothing but popularity contests and the outcome is determined only by who brought the most friends.

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Car shows are fun if you are supporting a charity, but I kinda quit entering my 06.Only had this car for 1 yr, but have built many cars, from Street Rods,Show Rods to race cars.Vipers don't do well around here,especially if you have 25 + Corvettes & 1 Viper entered.I've never seen "Two" Vipers @ a local show. Tired of paying the general public to look @ my car. :dunno: More fun to Drive :drive::drive::drive:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not been to a car show since '96. I live near Carlisle & got burned out on car shows. I decided it is so much more fun to hang out on a lake...

OP
OP
R

russellesq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree that the Viper is more fun to drive than to sit it at a Car Show but..... it is also very cool to see how much love the car gets even when it is parked next to a helicopter! At this car show, my Viper was almost always instantly recognized by even small kids. This is after all the American answer to the Ferrari and Lambo. Simple, fast as a rocket fast and tough as a bullet. What more do you want? I really do not mind being an Ambassador for the Viper once in while. Attached is my 2010 Miami Festival of Speed trophy for best in the class for American Muscle.

Attachments

• Miami Festival of Speed American Muscle First Place Award2.jpg
    Miami Festival of Speed American Muscle First Place Award2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya