******* Car Show

WSAYERS80

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Went to the ******* Car show yesterday and I was asked if I was interested letting them use my car for a photo shoot with some Pin ups... I said Yes very much so lol....

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you do a test run yesterday?
This thread is worthless without pics........:devlook:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did see a pic, but no ******* girls were in it, hence the chop busting.

BTW, car looks good.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just do not let your girlfriend find out about the ******* girls or you will be spending the night in your viper:D PS get rid of the writings on the rockers

And where are the ******* chicks?

OP
OP
W

WSAYERS80

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ohh lol haha Got it lol... Ya they were too busy serving beer and food. Didn't even make it out to the Parking lot where the real fun was.. Kinda Bull **** because apart of their advertising for the show was to "Get your Photo taken with your car and the ******* girls.. I was like hell ya.. Told the Girlfriend I was going to a random show and bounced... lol Then they stayed inside the whole damn time.. What the Hell lol...

OP
OP
W

WSAYERS80

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just do not let your girlfriend find out about the ******* girls or you will be spending the night in your viper:D PS get rid of the writings on the rockers

And where are the ******* chicks?

I plan Painting over the Rocker Air Brushing. I am taking my 71' firebird to get painted after I drop the Motor back in it. When I do im taking the Vipers Rockers with me..

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
71 Firebird, sweet. Usually you would catch hell for mentioning a GM product here, but a 71 F-body, is like a Viper; they are gorgeous. Don't mention to anyone here that I have an 81 turbo Trans Am and an 89 Turbo Trans Am pace car, with that nasty Grand National motor. Next time tell the ****** girls you are TV producer, then they will come and take pics with you.....

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who posts about going to a ******* show and doesn't post pics of the *******???? ;)

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have attended that car show at the ******* in Sanford, last year. I don't think they were too busy to come out, I think its the color of your Viper, now if it was Snakeskin Green..... meet ****** Girl Ashley..........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang