car vacuum

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a good vacuum for cleaning the cars but one that I could use for the few area rugs in the house too. Any ideas??? I thought about the Dyson canister vac but $500 seems a bit much for something that *****.:rolaugh:

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my girlfriend the Dyson handheld...it only gives you about 6-7 minutes per charge, but you can get a lot done in that time!!! It's only about $150 and you can use it around the house too...not sure about the area rugs, but stairs and furniture are great!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Kitty Vacuum rocks!
You must be registered for see images attach

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing beats the Sears Wet/Dry vac line. I've had my first one for over twenty years, I just can't kill it. I've literally worn the wheels into nubs. So I just bought a new one, thinking it was cheaper than replacing the wheels on the old one. Now I have two, I can't get myself to throw away the old one. The Craftsman units are by far the quietest as well, the shop vac brand requires ear muffs. Personally I'd opt for the basic unit....... 6hp, no blower, 16 gal with accessories and two filters for under a hundred bucks. It does a great job of sucking up all those Christmas tree needles that get embedded in your carpet as well! I try not to hammer my canister vac with tons of needles.