Caravan to MIR

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
With MIR still on for this weekend I'm wondering if anyone wants to meet up to caravan down 301. I for one will be coming in from the bay bridge (in my Impala) but since there seems to be intrest I'll try to get organized here. I'm thinking we can start by meeting up at the McDonalds on 50 (for those coming across the Baybridge) and group with everyone else in the WalMart parking lot on 301. From there we can caravan straight to Budds Creek. I'll try to email everyone to see about interest.

OP
OP
Bonkers

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well so far I haven't heard much of a response. I'm planning on bringing my Impala SS out (which I know will clash with the vipers.)

I'll be coming from Rehoboth so I should, unless an unscheduled track supervisor meeting takes place, be at the Bay Bridge McDonalds at 6:45 - 7ish. I'll leave there no later than 7:15 and go straight to the 301 Wal Mart parking Lot (8ish.) We'll leave there by 8:30-8:45 and head as a group to MIR.

For those joining in my number is 3027457797. You can call me if you're running late. There is no posted info on this event on the MIR WebPages so if you're competing you may have to show up earlier.

Looks to be an interesting way to meet up with local friends and have a good time. Hope to see you there.

OP
OP
Bonkers

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Someone has enlightned me to the simple fact that Bowie is almost 50 miles away from Budds creek (for some reason I thought it was a shorter distance). That being known We'll need to leave Bowie by 8am in order to arrive on time for the begining of the event. Please plan accordingly and email me if any questions/problems arise.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper