Carbon Fiber Parts for Viper now for sale

HOLD TYTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All, After many disappointing hours of searching online for real carbon fiber accessories for my viper I came to the conclusion that there really isn't a source for quality carbon fiber at reasonable prices. So I decided to partner with a large distributor of carbon fiber in an effort to produce carbon fiber parts for the viper at reasonable costs.

Our carbon fiber distributor uses only the best twill product. As a matter of fact they produce the carbon fiber frames for one of the top bicycle manufacturers as well as carbon fiber hoods for one of the top 3 auto makers. They have agreed to take on a line of products for the Viper. I hope to hear feedback on what products you feel would be needed most for your vipers in Carbon Fiber. We are rolling out the following parts at a reduced cost to test the market for carbon fiber accessories:

Door Sill Covers - $375 per set
Windshield Cowl - $275 a unit
Interior Glove Box Door - $105 per unit
Smooth Tubes both 2.5 and 3 inch ID - $110 per set w/sleeves

All of these parts are designed for Gen 1 and Gen 2 vipers. If we have success with these items we plan to introduce the following:

Interior Door Panels - Est. $700-800 pair
Interior B-Pillar covers
Interior Tunnel
Interior Dash

Again, these parts are not painted or overlays.. They are true 4 layer twill Carbon Fiber. In order to go to production on these items we need to compile 15-20 potential buyers. Please private message me with your interest or questions..

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John, Thanks for going through with this. I will be in touch with you regarding some parts, my aluminum interior needs some corbon fiber touch.

Isaac

mit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If someone could do aluminum lower door skins to replace the cheesy carpet I would buy in. The aluminum should match the stain door handle on my 01. Put me down.

I would have to see the Carbon fiber on someone else's car before commenting. I would probably pass but maybe I would change my mind if I saw it.

OP
OP
H

HOLD TYTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RED 93RT - We're working on it and should be able to post pictures of a few pieces sometime in March. I will make note and contact you when we have them. Thanks for the post..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire