Carbon Fiber Valve Covers - Gen 3

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been searching through the forum and on the the good ol' 'net and can't seem to find these. I swear they used to exist and have seem then in a photo before, and they looked amazing.

In old posts I found, DC's site and Archer's site were listed as stocking them , but I can't seem to find them there either.

Can anyone shed some light on the topic?

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
exotic engine can get them they are expensive, don't have baffles or oil fill, they are GTS R molds, used on dry sump engines. The baffles and oil filler cap can be installed. I have them on my car.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
G

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info vegas. By any chance do you have photos of them on your car?

I take it the GTS R valve covers fit on the Gen 3s?

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vegas, sharp looking valve covers. I'd like to see an installed pic if you've got one.:2tu:

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
car was just finished up at underground yesterday. if transport picks up car tomorrow, i shoudl be able to take pictures over the weekend. Here is a pic of the engine bay, you can see the valve covers, but not completely.
(this was a cell phone photo)

OP
OP
G

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:omg:

Holy Carbon Chrome Horsepower! What are you building there? Looks awesome, and yet very very scary :D

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT_Valve_Cover.jpg

CarbonEngineSML.jpg

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The company I work at made the ones for the GTS-R race cars back then, you see some of the stuff in the link below..

I've been meaning to.. but zero time at the moment for anything lately.. yet when I get the time.. probably this winter to make some sets afterhours, surely I can get the ok from work and cut you guys a group deal of some sort. We still have the molds, only mod I'll have to make is an insert in the mold for the filler cap and can add baffles, or without if that's what you'll want. We also did the race dual throttle body intake plenums, lot's of other stuff too.. Cost would be just a bit of labor and material (pre-preg high temp carbon fibre).
Mike

http://www.multimatic.com/pdf/multimatic_composites.pdf

Last edited:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The company I work at made the ones for the GTS-R race cars back then, you see some of the stuff in the link below..

I've been meaning to.. but zero time at the moment for anything lately.. yet when I get the time.. probably this winter to make some sets afterhours, surely I can get the ok from work and cut you guys a group deal of some sort. We still have the molds, only mod I'll have to make is an insert in the mold for the filler cap and can add baffles, or without if that's what you'll want. We also did the race dual throttle body intake plenums, lot's of other stuff too.. Cost would be just a bit of labor and material (pre-preg high temp carbon fibre).
Mike

http://www.multimatic.com/pdf/multimatic_composites.pdf
If the price is right, I'd love a set.
kevan[at]jemfest[dot]com
Thanks!

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once the snow starts falling I really won't mind doing this afterhours, our summers are so short.. if all works out, it would be a good deal. I can also get my hands on tinted pre-preg carbon, blue, red, etc.. it's wild looking stuff. Just need to get approval to do a personal side job for you guys.. otherwise this manufacturing company does not typically sell to the public, mostly dealing with OEMs and race teams. I wish I could get into more details and dealing, but I need to respect our corporate confidentialty rules as usual until I get the ok. Heck they may have a supplier setup for this in the near future which would be ideal, not sure.. I need to get more info before chatting about this too much.. please bear with me..
Cheers,
Mike

Last edited:

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/501/vc1.JPG[/media]

THAT'S what I want for my 08. A very clean setup!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
car was just finished up at underground yesterday. if transport picks up car tomorrow, i shoudl be able to take pictures over the weekend. Here is a pic of the engine bay, you can see the valve covers, but not completely.
(this was a cell phone photo)

Very Nice! I originally wanted to use a pair from EED, but ended up going a different route. Setup looks great!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery