carlisle show

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Is anyone driving down from the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area or anywhere nearby? I don't own a Viper, but would love to follow one down to the show. Thanks!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would like to meet up with a group to cruise into Carlisle

is there one I could join? I will be staying over Fri night somewhere close to where the group is leaving

thanks

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are looking for a place to stay in Carlisle Saturday night, try the Holiday Inn in Carlisle. They had a couple of rooms left as of tonight. The Holiday Inn in nearby Mechanicsburg PA (10 miles east -- where US-15 hits the PA Turnpike, one exit east of Carlisle) also still had vacancies for Saturday night. I didn't check either locations for Friday night.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sent you an email-I am staying in Hagerstown, Four Pts, exit 32B off of I-70.

Let me know where's best to meet your convoy Sat morning:)

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are looking for a place to stay in Carlisle Saturday night, try the Holiday Inn in Carlisle. They had a couple of rooms left as of tonight. The Holiday Inn in nearby Mechanicsburg PA (10 miles east -- where US-15 hits the PA Turnpike, one exit east of Carlisle) also still had vacancies for Saturday night. I didn't check either locations for Friday night.

I think this is where I am staying.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just decided on going, i will be leaving from bel air,md early saturday morning.
anyone taking I83n to pick up I81(i think its I81). anyhow i think the one's coming
from delaware will be taking the same route. well if anyone's taking that way let
me know, i'll be checking this tread.

tom

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom what happen to the caps.If you choose to come the long way call me.(westminster) and up. :2tu: If not see you there. :D

Anyone coming up 15 around gettysburg exits watch your speed it is bike week at the battlefield and the cops will be extreme heavy. :mad: :mad:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Tom, I canceled my caravan from lack of interest. The Mrs and I will be heading up Friday night and staying at the Carlisle Holiday Inn (mentioned above.) There is a failry decent convoy heading up from the Bob Evans in Newark DE if you want to go with them let me know and I'll let Jay know.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harrisburg group will meet at 283/22 intersection, first diner you see on east side of 283. Maybe Ed or Kerry can throw in better instructions and time for Saturday morning, since they are from this area?

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harrisburg group will meet at 283/22 intersection, first diner you see on east side of 283. Maybe Ed or Kerry can throw in better instructions and time for Saturday morning, since they are from this area?

Laurie, we will probably meet across the street in the red lobster parking lot (better parking) and walk across the street to the ColoniaL Park Diner. It is at the end of the Colonial Park exit ramp from 83 North. We are meeting about 07:30. 283 ends where it meets 83 North.

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Laurie, we will probably meet across the street in the red lobster parking lot (better parking) and walk across the street to the ColoniaL Park Diner. It is at the end of the Colonial Park exit ramp from 83 North. We are meeting about 07:30. 283 ends where it meets 83 North.

Lauri, from 283 take 83 north and go past the past Unoin Deposit exit and get off the first exit for Colonial Park (Rt-22east) as soon as the exit ramp ends you will be at a red light. The Diner is right in front of you on the right. To park on the other side of 22, go straight after the red light and get in the left hand lane and turn at the first left hand turn into Bonton parking lot to get to where we'll be. Red Lobster is straight across from the Diner. We're planning on being there by 7:30.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not only do i have a "roof"i also have a cup holder see you there Lauri
lol