Cars for Sale - Price Reductions

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 2 1996's, Henry's 1998 race car and a new one getting loaded on a truck.... We're a little "car heavy" right now... I'd love to keep them all, as I have grown somewhat attached to each one - Henry's car we had from 11 miles, our first viper - it's wicked strong and a 1996 - sentimental.

My car - I LOVE the paint - there isn't another one like it - like a rolling circus. I think Henry kinda likes it too - he's taken it to work the past 2 days leaving his lovely wife with truck.
supergrin.gif

Henry's race car - I have not driven it yet, but it's cool in that it won the Motorola Cup in 2000 and it's a well built race car - he needs something to run the VRL with.

The 2003 - well, I know I'll love it - but it's slated to be my daily driver (I sold my VW)

It's just so hard to keep up with every car with maintenance and it's kinda hard to justify tying up the $$$$...

Thanks.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,
No warning necessary! And welcome!!!!

We have members spread all over the state, but groups at the coast, the mountains, Greensboro/Winston-Salem, Raleigh and Charlotte. We'll be in full swing by May - ViperDays events, car shows, cruises, drags, you name it. Just let me know when you'll be here and I can start putting you on our distribution list for events!

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Janni:

Am I missing somehting here? What about your car for VRL???? Or are you retiring from driving?

Where has Varde's Motorola Cup car been hiding?

Take care,
Rich

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich,
I am taking a partial season off - most likely all season - to "crew chief" for the new number 53 car - the Varde Motorola Cup Car.

I may be taking delivery of an SRT-10 that a club member is not taking, and I am not quite ready to throw a roll bar into a brand new car for track use....

But who knows - if my car doesn't sell, you'll probably see me at tracks I like - like Putnam, VIR, etc. Or maybe even behind the wheel of #53 for a few laps....

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't had a chance to relist our cars, but thought I'd throw up a fast post here...

1996 GTS (Henry's car)
Warranty till 11/03, 11K miles, lots of safety and go fast goodies. All original parts included. Good solid car - ready for track - dyno's strong (454 HP). Minor issues with body / paint. Extra almost new wheels with good MXX3 rubber. $45K or best offer.

1996 GTS (Janni's car)
Warranty till 2/04, 9K miles, lots of safety and go fast goodies. SERIOUS custom paint job - easily $10K... Car is immaculate inside and out. All original parts included. $52K or best offer.

We have some flexibility in pricing - we can include or not include some of the stuff and reprice accordingly - i.e. if you don't want the 1998+ headers, high flow cats and Borla, then we can take off - put back to stock and reduce price by +/- $1500... Again we're flexible on delivery, too....

I know it's not possible, but we have too many Vipers!
smile.gif

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper