CCW classic wheels question?

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will they fit on a gen 4 with the ebrake relocate kit? Or will they not clear the rear calipers? The wheels are18x13. I did call CCW but they gave me a shaky I don't know but the corsair wheels we have will work.. gee thanks for the help :rolleyes:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should. Ive seen them on a few GEN III's, and I dont think there is any difference between the GEN III vs. the GEN IV in that regard.

Will they fit on a gen 4 with the ebrake relocate kit? Or will they not clear the rear calipers? The wheels are18x13. I did call CCW but they gave me a shaky I don't know but the corsair wheels we have will work.. gee thanks for the help :rolleyes:

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Austin! Can anyone else verify this? I hate to buy the wheels and have them not fit!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're welcome. You'll definitely need an e-brake relocation kit, but they will fit. Here are some of the pics I have. Hope this helps.

You must be registered for see images

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should make the 19 inch version of the classic.... I had them on my 1996 RT and love those wheels...I'd buy those in a heartbeat for my Gen 3.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960