CCW - Pruner website?

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im an IT guy and I own stock in google, why cant i find the ccw / pruner website online.?!

Help, ive fallen and my search engine dont work

OP
OP
K

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the clicky clicky but, i dont see those sick pruners everyone is buying up like hot cakes.?

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean these... :)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

John Purner at CCW (complete custom wheel) makes the coolest wheels that are actually affordable. Great guy.

Jason

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, John is working on a new wheel - it will have very thin five spoke design. I am trying to get some pics. Hopefully it will 4" lip in the back -- I wish..

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think those are best looking wheels period. i personally think sigle piece forged wheels look cleaner.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think those are best looking wheels period. i personally think sigle piece forged wheels look cleaner.

i agree. i swear they get better looking every time i see them...

whats the best price out there for these w/ rubber??

riverflyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mendocino, on the lovely North coast of California
Thanks Ray, gotta get the driven in while the weather will permit. Last nice fall days for top off weather. Just got back from a rockin 130 mile canyon run. The rivers are comin up, colors are great and we only got rained on a few times, with mostly dry roads. Damn, I love these cars. STill amazes me how many people from all walks of life want to talk cars, horsepower and displacement!

riverflyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mendocino, on the lovely North coast of California
Joe, its not by choice I don't believe, but rather the tooling costs. He had access to a 19" setup but to repeat in 18" would involve start up costs of like $50k. I would have gone for 18" too if they had been available, but in retrospect, the 19" really fit the car, do not degrade handling in any way and in fact, because John is able to achieve so much truer a wheel than stock, the 19's are actually a better ride than stock 18's. Of course if John applied the same quality to 18's they would provide even a finer ride.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The big downside to 19's is for the higher hp cars--no sticky 19" tires are available.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo