Chad (V10Speedluvr)

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOI Hotel on the right, your accommodations at the red "you are here" ;)
Hint: should be an orange pointer, not red !

You must be registered for see images attach

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOI Hotel on the right, your accommodations at the red "you are here" ;)
Hint: should be an orange pointer, not red !

You must be registered for see images attach

I was talking to the Chipster (UVBNBIT)a couple days ago and I just don't see how VOI will be possible with the new job :( Now if they're out of business by then, count me in! :D Thanks for the map, if I do make it, I'll print this out to help me navigate around Charlotte when I get hungry :D

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need towalk into the head office and DEMAND that they let you have off the dates of 26-30th of Sept to preserve your sanity........................

Oh wait, too late.........................................:D :D :D

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, tell your boss you need to go on a market research trip in North Carolina at the end of September to determine how well his company's brand is received by a large group of automotive experts. And they can cover the registration fees too. :)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, we will get a couple of rough looking VCA guys in a van to scream across the employers parking lot, swipe you into the back of the van, take off, and return you Monday. :D

You will even have the ability to make the line "I am so tough I scared them and they brought me back" or something along those lines! :rolaugh:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad. Does this have anything to do with the "All Male *****" you said you were looking forward to attending near the end of September? I know you said not to say anything...... :lmao:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, we will get a couple of rough looking VCA guys in a van to scream across the employers parking lot, swipe you into the back of the van, take off, and return you Monday. :D

You will even have the ability to make the line "I am so tough I scared them and they brought me back" or something along those lines! :rolaugh:

Count me in on this, nothing like a good adventure :D