Charm

OP
OP
S

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a place called Bofea that said they had Viper Jewelry. Their number is 972-475-2086. There a few more places listed in the marketplace section.

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Midwest Jewelry, was at VOI 7 he can help you. He's out of Metro Detroit. Phone # 248-651-6220, tell him Sam from Motor City Viper Owners, I have bought some things from him quality merchandise.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know who did the neclace and bracelet sold in the Mopar section @ VOI7? I bought the bracelet and it's all scratched up. The jewlers out of Detroit had nice stuff, but it had white in the backround. The charms on the Mopar jewlery were solid silver. That's what I'm lookin for. Thanks!!!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our VCA region makes gold, silver and platinum rings. What would people be willing to pay for a Viper Charm? Maybe I can have some made up at a fair price if there were a few people that wanted them. Let me know what material you want them made in - 14k gold, 18k gold, silver etc? They would look like the top of this ring. We also have the current Viper badge shape also.

ViperLadiesRingB.jpg

Jerry

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960