GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am computer illiterate, otherwise i'd post the pic myself. but go here:

alcaldecustoms.com/Photo_Gallery/Gallery5/gallery5.html

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It looks more like a RT-10 with a kit on it to me. That front fascia looks like it came off a Neon.

Different strokes for different folks.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks like something "Cheech & Chong" would drive...All your missing is the ******-balls hanging from the rear mirror and some bouncing front hydraulics to make it into a Lowrider..LOL

Adam

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I would say that it is definitely an RT/10. Set up for racing (roll cage, etc.) and not a bad look for the track. There are similar cars in Viper Days right now (if this isn't the one, which I am fairly sure it is) and some that are a heck of a lot worse than this one. Personally, I think it is pretty darn nice (and if this is the same guy, is also one of his three Vipers).

You must be registered for see images

It's one thing to do this to a street car (the term "rice" comes to mind), but an entirely different deal to do this to a true track car where everything (except the flames) is functional. Nice ride!

Chris

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's not that bad, I'd drive that sucker right off the track :D

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe that is Jim Walker's car and yes he is one fast mo fo on the track in the Viper Racing league. Also a posting VCA member on this site. For you posers out there that car can be seen routinely in the wheel to wheel race group of the Viper Racing League.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To each their own. It looks like it would be a screamer on the track.

JWALK35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car was a wrecked 2000 gts that was striped to build it into a race car. It has an Autofrom lightweight race body. Like the car Skip was driving a few years ago. I won't go as far as to rip on anyone elses cars or choice of paint jobs. I will say this. Bring um to the track. You will see lots of fugly cars there.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad at all for a track car. I've seen much more radical configurations on street Vipers that will never see a track.

S

SUN RA KAT

Didn't I see it racing at Viper days at Mid-Ohio this April?

JWALK35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there. Autoform hauled and prepared the car. Had the flu on Fri. Raced Sat. and Sun.Finished, I think 6th or 7th in Gt-1. Wasn't to excited with that finish. j

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I think the front fascia needs something to break up that colour. The flames look good though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper