Check Out My NEEEEEEEEWW Ride......

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my nose pressed up against the glass last sunday looking in their new showroom. They also had a 96/97 B/W (couldn't tell which year from the side view) and a beautiful red w/stipes '06 SRT-10 Coupe. Your car looks fantastic, BTW. I hope they do well with their business. Demographically, they're in a great spot. It's nice having the eye candy close by for sure. Who did your PPI? Good luck w/it! :usa:

150shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hardviper- super nice! I'd love to check it out when it comes in, I'm right around the corner from ya..

BANKTHIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correction, it's 1 of 59. John Dearing put his 02 Graphite with silver stripes in the wall at Cal Speedway last year and has since painted it blue. Congrats and great color choice

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guy's! Now Too Mod or not to Mod?

The Ride is SWEET! Love that Grey/ stripes....Mod it out if you intend on keeping it long term and enjoy the mods......GOOD LUCK with the new ride! :headbang:

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guy's! Now Too Mod or not to Mod?

The Ride is SWEET! Love that Grey/ stripes....Mod it out if you intend on keeping it long term and enjoy the mods......GOOD LUCK with the new ride! :headbang:

I went with about 20K in mods with the RT/10. To tell you the truth I hated geting in a race and just sitting there trying to get some traction :curse:

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
congrats! Are you going to have problems registering it though? I thought a car has to have atleast 7500 miles on it to import into Cali. if its used.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its not too personal, how much was the car listed for and what price where you able to get it for?

I paid just enough to get them to let her go :buttkick:

Ain't THAT the truth! I bought a car a few weeks before him from the same dealer and we talked, trust me, he did good! The same guys have more Vipers for sale. They are a new exotic car dealership and they are trying to move some volume. They might be worth a call. 800.440.1330 They have a Commem. Edition, a Red/White VCA special edition and a 96 Blue/White with 400 miles! They may have more cars or different cars then when I was there two weeks ago. PM me if you would like any more info on those cars.

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen their website, but was curious how flexible they were on price when making a deal. I believe the car was listed for $61,900 if it the same one I'm thinking of. The shop is about 50 miles from where I live. Since I'm about to purchase, this is valuable info to me. Thanks for sharing HardViper.