Chicago Auto Show Feb 10th (Sat)

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will it be there? It was at Detriot, but apparently not in Washington DC this week. :crazy:

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will it be there? It was at Detriot, but apparently not in Washington DC this week. :crazy:
It will be there. Everything in Detroit goes to Chicago, plus some new cars/trucks to be unveiled in Chicago.

I usually go midday the first Friday.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to check it out with some viper folks. I can usually have a flexible schedule. It's best to avoid the weekends if at all possible. TOO MANY PEOPLE! :evilmad: but if that's when people go...

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 17 year old daughter and I Planned on going to the Detroit show and was unable to make it so we are definitely going to the Chicago show as long as we can work it in around her basketball games. :2tu:

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you guys think Fri or another day during the week would be better, I am game.

anybody for Fri? it would be the 9th, first public day. we could meet at noon at the Viper

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you guys think Fri or another day during the week would be better, I am game.

anybody for Fri? it would be the 9th, first public day. we could meet at noon at the Viper

I'm open for day as it stands right now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960