Chrome plater for wheels

Herman Buehrle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation to chrome plate Viper wheels? Any experience bad or good with anyone? I'm considering this for my '03, when it comes, since I can't drive it until March or April, weather depending.

FRANK RT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a set of chrome three spoke never on a car. The set of four including center caps for $1700 plus shipping. email me
[email protected]
yesnod.gif

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
California Chrome (www.calchrome.com) has done numerous sets of Viper wheels, including my ACR's, as well as various other Viper parts. You can see some examples on their website. Call and ask for John; he'll take good care of you.

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John has done many sets of wheels and parts for me ,as a matter of fact he has parts there now for me,i have used him for many years,he is second to none,all of the plating horror stories do not apply here i assure you

FRANK RT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes that was me I since traded my painted three spokes for brand new chrome ones. I ended up buying 02 final edition rims from jon b and they are on my car now. hey you cant fault a guy for trying to get a good deal.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Herman;

Just looked at an '03 and the wheels are so highly polished I doubt you could tell if they were chromed or not.</FONT f>

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
I have a set of chrome three spoke never on a car. The set of four including center caps for $1700 plus shipping. email me
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
FRANKRT are you not the guy that offered me $1200 including shipping for my 96 GTS polished wheels and now you want $1700 + shipping for the old 3 spokes.
laugh.gif
BTW They sold on ebay for $2425.00 + shipping See for yourself, here is the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33748&item= 1874823483&rd=1
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"redenuff 93 make sure you post pics when you get them back you are in for a real treat when you see the workmanship"

I am sitting on needles already!!!! I just may have to call John tomorrow. I will post the before and after pictures.
Lauri