Chrome stock 18" wheels

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Chrome stock 18\" wheels

Does anyone have a picture of stock 18" wheels after being chromed?

Also, does anyone know who the best wheel chroming service is in regards to quality and turnarond time?

Thanks!

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Chrome stock 18

It took 1 week to ship out, 2 weeks to chrome, & 1 week to ship back. Cost for chrome plating was $ 150.00 per wheel. With shipping and insurance both ways it was less than $800.00.

Bo

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

before you go ahead and really bling those rim up, you might want to think about black/smoke chrome. It is a really nice look without that look at my over shiney rims taking away from the rest of the car and with black exterior it will look good.

If your going to spend that type of money, why look like everyone else. The differnce between the polished and chrome rim is minimal to normal person.

Nasty 10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The differnce between the polished and chrome rim is minimal to normal person.

Not! My HRE's were polished before I had them chromed. There is a big difference. Also the chrome is much easier to clean and maintain :cool:

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Unratld, the chrome is going to look great on your car! It's an 18" stock wheel that is already polished, which already has a shine to it, and it will look good chromed. I don't think that it's going to bling to much , besides, the cleaning is going to be a lot easier... Go For It!!

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

once the clear coat gets dull on the polished wheels, there is no reason to go thru it again. chrome or powder coating is way to go.

unreelviper,

do you have any close ups of the startech's chromed. I have the same rims for my street posing and flexing but in the original brilliant reflective silver color.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4