Chryslers at Carlisle

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mark.

Thanks for the pics, I wish I could have gone and met some of you guys down there but I'm stuck up here in Summer School taking a calculus course I didn't know I had to take! That HEMI wagon is from Canada, I think about 30 minutes from my house, my dad knows him. Very nice car and I love his plate. 1 of NONE!

Thanks

Craig

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics Mark! (Could someone please explain to me how to post a pic?) Anyhow, good to see my GTS finally made the big time in the top picture, it's the Steel GTS with the hood up. Oh yeah, and Mark, you managed to get my best side...that's me standing at the very right edge of the pic with the grey shirt!

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, OMG, that's it, I just can't take it anymore...I need that GTS/R Concept car, now. Is anyone aware if there is any way at all to purchase one? How many did they actually produce?? Were they only made for exhibiting at car shows? I saw it here in New York, at the annual New Car Show, at the Jacob Javitz Convention Center in Manhattan about 2 years ago. Just awesome, in person it is so amazing! If you ever have a chance to see one, up close, IN PERSON, do it!! Wow, I wish I knew that was going to be there. Thanks for the px's Mark
Have a wonderful day!
Laura
devil.gif
BURNOUT.gif

OP
OP
C

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, Yep my dad knows Fireball and I'm sure the ottawa guys as well. He was supposively going as a tourist this year but came home with a 70 440 Challenger RT/SE, Plum Crazy Purple. That added to a 70 HEMI cuda, 71 340 cuda convert, 70 440 4bbl Cuda convert (blue, yes a real car, sold a 70 440-6 cuda convert to buy this one a rare one for an even rarer one.) Funny thing, I immidiately thought of that wagon when you posted pics of yours.

I love the wagons (except the 88 buick estate wagon I'm driving while my Shelby Z is having work done on it.) Got a motor for sale?

Craig

OP
OP
C

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mark, So I was talking with my dad (Rick Simpson) and he know's ya. Fellow NeHOA member too. 1 of the 5 Vipers in the Club. Unfortunately we won't be able to make the Harrisburg event. that's when I'm moving into University (Ottawa of all places).

Craig
If you want to check out some of his rides, go to my homepage link in this post.