Chuck Tator that man! I tell ya what! Geesh!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
He has the best customer service no matter how big or small of a part you need!

I haven't seen customer service like his in a while. Screw the 20% he will give you off his prices, it's worth that in the service he gives! (Kidding on the 20% part ..I'll take it).

Wish we had dealers like him everywhere!

I will be calling you for now on all my Chrysler cars.

Keep up the great work! :D :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Thank you for those. I am going to have a local guy check the car too to see what he thinks. If he says I need them I will have him change them. Chuck looks like he is backed up. Long wait for appointments and I am going away in a month so not sure.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, and the Wizard title is well deserved. I needed some parts for my Durango and they were on a national back order for months. Guess who knew how to open all the doors to get it done? That's right, the guy with the funny wizard suit and hat.

99GTSACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I actually enjoy spending money with the Wizard! Guess that's why he has been in business for so long. For sure the Best customer service around.
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always call Chuck when i have a promlem or question or advice and he is ALWAYS willing to help out in any way and you ever notice he never has to look anything up he just knows it off hand, I mean the man has vast knowledge on vipers ( I personally think he secretly builds them)

CHUCK KEEP DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOUR DOING

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Uh-oh. AB discovered Tator. Poor Chuck. Don't ruin him for the rest of us Adam. Get your own private line.

ha! ha! ruin chuck? Never! He's the wizard that could turn me into a lizard! :p

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would gladly pay the price of a new part from Chuck than near new price for something used from a certain someone else. Also Chuck is very kind, he's not "rough" around the edges... LOL!!!

G

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You AB! [no lizard yet :D ]

Thank You All !!
"Old school training!"

Keith, give me a call, we'll see what we can do.

I do apologize for not getting everyone in as fast as I'd like to! It is just Rob and myself here!
"If I could only get the formula right for cloning?" :confused:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck always answers my questions and gives me great advise, even if I am not buying a part. He has also saved me money in telling me how to fix something rather than spending money on a new part! He could easily make a sale but he is honest and truthful!
I'll always call Chuck first!

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three cheers for Viper Wizard and Tators Dodge, his service is second to none; be it tech work on your Viper from recalls to upgrades, servicing needs, help and advice, parts! He takes care of anything, even overseas customers, and if it's 5 cents matters :) :2tu: :usa:

THANK YOU.

370hail2.jpg

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There have been two people I've really wanted to meet.
Billy Graham and Chuck Tator.
I met Billy in Fresno, now that leaves just one more famous personality....

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nadine,

You're just saying that cause you want a raise from your boss. ha! ha! Just kidding. I hear you got yourself a Daytona Project going! Man! WOuld love to see pictures in the progress of things!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've said it before so I'll gladly say it again....

Chuck truly makes owning a Viper a PLEASURE! I have been treated like a friend from day 1...actually even before I took delivery.

I only wish the rest of the folks that I rely on would do have the job with half the integrity and half the always pleasant attitude that Chuck does!

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Chuck, you giving out lessons on "caring" for your customers? I know of a company with the first letter "P" that could use your expertise! ha!

No response is needed.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Didn't know Chuck had a possie of big, hairy, no-necked, gorillas that collected late payments...

... please don't ask how I found that out ...

psst chuck - the you-know-what is you-know-where and you-know-who is REALLY sorry about not noticing a month ago...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spirit_R